“highly recommend”

Park Inn by Radisson Krakow
Ranked #56 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Krakow was booked in my country at a price of 62 euros per couple per night including breakfast.

Good hotel location , about 15 minutes walk from the old town and / or Jewish quarter .

There are plenty of high stations with multiple service lines that can bring you the length and breadth of Krakow .

The surrounding area is " empty " in terms of restaurants and cafes but it is not disturbing because of the hotel's location and distance to the main attractions in the city.

The hotel room is large and spacious , clean and comfortable.

Guests have free WIFI very good quality throughout the hotel and in the rooms.

Very good breakfast

Staff nice , smiling , welcoming and willing to help all interested .

I highly recommend the hotel

Room Tip: king size bed
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
KRKPD, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay.
Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
With regards,
Urszula Krańska,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We have just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel. The staff were all extremely professional friendly and helpful without exception, one night a young group were quite noisy, we made a complaint and they came up to quieten them down, the next day they apologised to us and offered us free coffee and cake in the bar, a nice gesture I thought! Whenever we needed directions or tram details they would help us. We were also allowed to keep our room until 3pm on our day of departure at no extra cost, as nobody else was booked into our room. I think this hotel deserves its 4 star status, the rooms were good, beds really comfortable, tea/coffee facilities and a free safe. Three small drawbacks...1 the windows don't open (we were on the 5th floor) but there is air conditioning. 2nd the view from the window was a derelict building and not much else however this would not deter us from staying here again 3rd request a room without an adjoining door as we believe that makes it more noisy. We considered this hotel great value for money, the breakfast was very good and again always served by friendly staff. It is in an ideal position for walking to the castle etc or hopping on and off trams as there is a stop just over the road. If we return to Krakow we would return to this hotel as I had considered several different hotels before booking and on seeing the other hotels, although closer to town we felt we definitely made the right choice to stay at the park inn.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 5th floor(top) I would choose 5th floor due to views and nobody above you! Lift...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
KRKPD, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to read that you really enjoyed our hotel!
Please friend us on Facebook.
Regards - Urszula Krańska, General Manager

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The communication via e-mail before I even arrived was very poor, and the only reason why I did not give a lower score is because the room was clean and the bed comfortable, and the cleaning staff and room service staff very nice. At the reception, upon arrival, there was no greeting, just a weak "Hi", nothing like "good morning, welcome, did you have a nice trip, may I have your last name/ID/booking reference number", just awkward silence until I found my ID and handed it over... I ordered room service twice, once the food was nice, but the other time very strange and did not taste good... There was a very loud group outside my room partying from around 9 to 11 PM, and the only explanation of the reception desk was "we have a group of young people" - well, they also had a group of older people as their guests... It's not rocket science, it's not like they were fully booked, put the louder crowd on a separate floor, and everyone will be happy and well rested. On the last day, as an icing on the cake, I found hair in my scrambled eggs... Staff mostly indifferent (apart from the ones mentioned above), location ok but not wonderful - all in all, will not stay there again and would not recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Printemps7

Dear Printemps7,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with TripAdvisor community. Your review is appreciated and brings valid points to my attention. We are happy that your have found strengths of the hotel. However I feel disappointed that not everything was perfect in your opinion, especially the service. I will talk about this situation with managers of each departaments.
Regards,
Urszula Krańska,

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Just had a four night stay with daughter at this fine hotel. Short tram ride from town square. Staff very welcoming and polite throughout our stay. A blocked basin was cleared. Hotel very clean and breakfast is excellent value and choice. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank michael p
KRKPD, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great feedback. We are happy that you like our hotel. I hope you will visit us soon. Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials! Best regards, Urszula Kranska, General Manager

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great place if You do not want to be in the city canter, but still 10-15 min from Wawel. Nice view to river. Hotel is fresh and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good but can become monotone after few days.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Haris H
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed recently at Park Inn and overall it was a good stay.

The hotel is not too far from Wawel and probably you can reach the castle in 10min by foot.
The rooms are plain and simple designed but includes all what you need except Iron & board which you need to order from Reception. Very quick service - within 5min I got it.

Breakfast was good and you have a huge choice.

The only negative occurrence during my stay was the reception staff. Not very friendly and they did the impression that they hate what they are doing. Was annoyed by that fact but all other staff I met during my stay were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim O

Dear Tim,
Thank you very much for you feedback. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from reception staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best, “Yes I can!” service. I will talk with Front Office Manager about this inconvenience situation. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for me.
Regards,
Urszula Kranska, General Manager

Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and I stayed here on a deal with Easyjet. It is a good 10 minute walk from the Old town and all the attractions but if you walk along the Vistula round Wawel Hill it is a pleasant walk. You can buy a Krakow travel ticket but to be honest if you are reasonably fit then I would walk everywhere.
The hotel itself is very clean, very comfortable and the staff friendly. The room we had (306) was modern and well appointed. The breakfast provided was of good quality and choice. There is a lot to do in Krakow and it is very reasonably priced. The bars and restaurants are great but you ma have to investigate to find the hidden gems!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple