this was our 2nd time in krakow,stayed in the old town last time thought we would stay in the jewish part this time was not disapointed,stayed 4 days long enough,people are great,really helpful,food is great,hotel is really clean and staff are spot on.But had a front room okay with ear plugs due to trams and taxi's going past all night,but would not put me off staying here,go to NOVA HOUTA well worth the tram fare.wear comfy shoes for all the walking,Enjoy i know we did
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Globus is located in the old town of Krakow few steps away from the Main Market Square and Kazimierz district. This location will allow you to enjoy all the attractions of the city and shopping in the neighborhood.We offer 15 comfortable guest rooms: single, twins, triples,quads in *** standard. Every room has bathroom, lavish bedding, free high-speed Internet access, phone, TV LCD screen, working desk, tea/coffee facilities. Breakfast is served in firm of buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Globus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globus Rooms & Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Globus Rooms And Apartments