“Amazing and super friendly staffs!”
Review of Aparthotel Globus

Aparthotel Globus
Ranked #101 of 260 Hotels in Krakow
Bangkok, Thailand
“Amazing and super friendly staffs!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

we stayed in a triple room for two nights in March 2014. I booked this hotel because it popped up as a recommended hotel in one of the most well-known hotel booking website. Although I had no expectation at the time of booking, I saw that this hotel has been rated quite high for years.

First thing I should mention about are the incredible staffs! We met new staffs everyday during our stay and they were all friendly and helpful. The room is very good (comparing to the price we paid for). It was clean and suffice. Even it was a bit noisy from trams and cars during the night, it does not at all matter if you don't request for the front room like I did.

The location is perfect! It's only 10 - 15 mins walk from main train station. There are many trams and buses passing this hotel but we did not manage to use them since strolling along the road is safe and relaxing. It is also situated between the old town and jewish historical site. Convenient store is just opposite the hotel and it's also surrounded by heaps of restaurants.

I really recommend this place!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This was my second time in Globus hotel and I must say I was really happy to be there again on my trip to Krakow. Good value for money. Close to the main square and very friendly and polite staff always happy to help. Room was decorate nice and stylish. Definitely will come back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank kamilbes86
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

stayed at Globus last weekend and I really enjoyed it. Hotel is very simple but friendly and clean.

Had a great time. Breakfast is not exceptional but for the price of hotel it was great. My room was quite noisy. The streets were busy and I could hear and feel when the trams past by.. But I am very good sleeper. It didn't bother me too much.

I would definitely stay there at Globus again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Small hotel which is the highest quality staff, at the same time I think the girls at the reception as well as housekeeping and cleanliness. The hotel has three floors with no elevator so it is not suitable for older guests, also the noise coming from the street could be a problem late sleepers. Certainly the hotel is highly recommended for guests who visit the city in two or three days.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dariarius
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This was a great place to stay, right in the heart of Kracow. The staff was great and very helpful and very frinedly. The room was really nice and clean and the staff respected my privacy. The Breakfast was real nice and the food was good. I could walk to any place I needed to go in town. I will come back and stay there again! Chris Busko

Room Tip: Select inside room that are not on the front streets, a lot more quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
edinburgh
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Me my husband and 2 friends spent 4 days in krakow staying at the globus rooms and apartments. We arrived bout 11.30pm to a warm reception and was shown our rooms we were pleasantly surprised. In the morning for breakfast we filled up for our days out sight seeing my one small complaint about breakfast was no hot plate but what there was filled us all right up. On our travels round the city we realised the hotel was central to everything we wanted visit 5 min walk from main square 10min walk from Jewish quarter.

On a whole we had no complaints about our stay and would gladly book the globus again

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank sue15Edinburgh
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while doing some sightseeing in Krakow and were really impressed by this hotel! Excellent staff, clean and comfortable rooms, delicious breakfasts! And just to top it all- it is conveniently located near all the main attractions.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple