We stayed at these apartments whilst visiting Poland, rooms clean, warm and very spacious. The bathroom was spotless! Our room overlooked the centre square of the city, the trams passing throughout the day and night did not cause any sound problems although you can feel the vibration of the ground even on the 3rd floor. We stayed B&B although the bar situated at the bottom of the apartments also served warm snacks at a very cheap cost. The staff were very helpful and friendly supporting the booking of trips, the Salt Mines, Concentration Camps etc. The apartments are in walking distance to most of the sites within the city of Krakow and I advise to pay on entry to all local attractions are cost is less. Food is good and very cheap no matter what or where you choose.
Definitely stay again!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Globus is located in the old town of Krakow few steps away from the Main Market Square and Kazimierz district. This location will allow you to enjoy all the attractions of the city and shopping in the neighborhood.We offer 15 comfortable guest rooms: single, twins, triples,quads in *** standard. Every room has bathroom, lavish bedding, free high-speed Internet access, phone, TV LCD screen, working desk, tea/coffee facilities. Breakfast is served in firm of buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel Globus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globus Rooms & Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Globus Rooms And Apartments