Vera Guest Rooms
US$123
Agoda.com
US$79
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed at Wera for 4 nights, and we had a very good experience. Zophia (the owner) was waiting for us at the train station and took us to the appartment by taxi (which she paid for btw!). The studio is centrally located in a quiet street of the old town. The studio has all amenities you need and more. There is a private bathroom, with bath and shower and even a washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, pots and pans. The room is on the backside, so you have a nice terrace and a view of the garden. It is a really nice place to stay and I would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Krakow

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2012

The owner is a very welcoming and friendly lady, going the extra mile to accommodate you. Although not the most comfortable place to stay - my room had a sofabed - this was more than compensated for by the price, central location, and warm welcome.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank JeremyHill
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I totally agree with the other negative rating on Trip Advisor. Wera made such a bad impression on us that we moved to a different place after one night. I felt bad because I told my American boyfriend about Polish hospitality and Wera was the most inhospitable place I've ever seen with zero privacy and awful customer service i.e. we booked a double bed and got two single ones. We arrived at night, which was agreed with the owner, and she told us to pay her extra because she missed her last bus and had to take a taxi. Avoid this place!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karolina S
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I have spent 5 nights in this apartment and I would like to recommend to everybody who want relax and a PRFECT location in the old town of Krakow.
Point by point:

Location: Just perfect, yo are in the middle of everything, 5 minutes walking from Barbakan, 30seconds walking from Old town (main market square) and Mariacki cathedral.
Is very calm street I did not hear any noise.

Rooms: There are two rooms and a shared bathroom. The rooms are clean and hot, One of them is bigger and has a very big and comfortable bed (I was there). The another one looks nice.
The bathroom has nice shower and hot. There is a fridge If you want to take the breakfast or dinner there. You have coofe and tea free.

The prize: I think is absolutely resonable.

The owner is respectful and If you have any question she tries to help you, she is nice and very friendly woman.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank AitortxuMad
Reviewed 25 October 2011

This is a fantastic apartment! There are 2 rooms with an en-suite each!!they are high quality rooms better than rooms iv had in the Hilton hotel. The bathroom is top spec with under floor heating if u want it! It has a large shower in each bathroom with again in very comfortable!! The double bed again was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept in.
We also went in winter time when it was 1 degrees outside! But inside the apartment was very warm! There are heaters but we only put them on for 1 hour max because it makes the room even warmer wh in is nice to come into when leaving the cold.
THIS IS A VERY CENTRAL location!! Which was brilliant! Literally you walk around the corner and your in the main market square where there are plenty of things to do! Places to eat and drink!but it's also not loud at all in the night as its not right next to a pub or club which is good!

The people who run this place are amazing! They have their own tourist shop which I would recommend booking all your trips through!we had our own private driver to the concentration camps and the salt mines which was nice that we were not stuck on a huge bus with other people! They fill the room up with food for no extra charge ! The fridge had snacks and pop for you to use and breakfast cereals if u wanted some!if u needed anything they would help out!It's also a bonus that they could speak English as we did find some things difficult(such as asking for a taxi ) with non English speakers! They also drove us to the airport on the way home for a very small amount of money!!

This is a must to stay in this apartment or any apartment run by the owners! They are all to a very high standard for a very good price!! The location is central but at the same time it's not loud!they are comfortable to stay in and I could not recommend more! I have recommended to all close friends and family and if I go back to krakow will stay here again!! :-)

Room Tip: Contact the owners and tell them what u need they will be more than helpfully to what you are looking for!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple