“Lovely hotel, helpful friendly staff, book it.”

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow
Ranked #29 of 267 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just back from a lovely weekend in Krakow, definitely enhanced by staying at this hotel. A lovely hotel to come back to at the end of a long day sightseeing. My friend and I booked a room each, and unlike other hotels where we have done this, we had rooms right next to each other. A nice touch without us even having to ask. I asked for rooms with a view of the castle, we got that. The rooms were large and well equipped and very comfortable. Complimentary tea, coffee and water. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We booked a tour to Auschwitz through the hotel, something I never usually do but it was all very easy. The breakfast was great with loads of variety, including freshly made omelettes. Nice touch. As everyone else has said, it is a bit of a walk from the city centre, but not too onerous and there is public transport nearby. We had no problem with the distance from the city at all. It was lovely to be close to the river, which we walked along several times. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We loved it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacsdaughter
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest from London,

thank you very much for choosig us for your stay in Krakow. I am happy we manage to go ahead of your expectations and arrange your stay in perfect way. We are glad you loved Krakow and our property.
Thank you for recommendation and hope to see you in future

Dorota Smagur

Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was my third trip to Krakow, and I again booked the Hilton Garden Inn. Just like the last 2 times, the service (from checking, to cleaning, to the restaurant) was perfect. The team there is top notch, and treats guests like we want to be treated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dwaine S
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Mr Dwaine,

thanks a lot for so great comment. Please let me know when you plan to visit us again so I can meet you personally and we can have coffee, snack or drink

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Three friends and I recently visited Krakow to celebrate a birthday. We were lucky to book the Hilton Garden Inn. Despite being a fairly large hotel it manages to have a very personal approach that makes guests feel very special. I happened to mention to Daniel at the front desk that we were there celebrating a birthday and a complementary cake magically appeared to surprise the birthday girl! Daniel and indeed all the staff could not have been kinder or more attentive.
The rooms are modern, clean, spacious and very comfortable. The breakfasts are superb too.
The location is good too as you are within easy walking distance from all the main sights.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the castle, while there may be some road noise it is worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs Maureen ,

thank you very much for Your comment , I am delighted Daniel and our team managed to made Your birthday so special . I believe there are only a few places so great as Krakow to spend birthday.
I hope you will visit us also in future

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Krakow for two nights but wish it had been more. The front desk staff were very welcoming and very helpful with information. The restaurant and bar employees as well as the rest of the staff were also great. Our room was clean and in great shape. The hotel is only two years new.

The property is located one block from the tram and bus stop which can take you to nearly any of the major sites in the city. It is about one and a quarter mile to walk to the Wawel Hill Castle and Cathedral and surrounding churches. One can get a 2.80 Zloty ticket that is good for 20 minutes and one ride to get you all the city over from the hotel area. If transferring I believe one needs the next ticket which is still only 3.80 Zloty and is good for longer.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank tpry

Dear Guest

thank you for choosing us for your stay . Believe me , you made my day saying excellent location, Staff and property. I hope when you are in Krakow next time you spend at least two nights with us.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at Hiltons all over the US and Europe and this is the nicest staff I have ever encountered. The hotel is modern and well kept. The design of the room was impressive as well. The hotel is near a trolley stop that goes to Wawel Castle and Market Square. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for complementing us. I am proud to read all over Hilton properties in Europe and US we have the nicest Staff. Its so motivating for our team to hear Guest appreciation and to feel they have done great job.

Regards

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Good location, away from the busy city, at a walkable distance from Wawel Castle and the river front. Rooms were spacious and clean. Helpful and friendly staff. Good buffet breakfast. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very good location for getting to Old City within easy walking distance. Close to Wawel Castle, good restaurants and other enjoyable activities. Room was very comfortable and actually had wash clothes, which many European hotels do not have. Staff was somewhat overwhelmed by full hotel being a busy weekend with two very special events locally. Still would recommend this hotel. Did find the hotel hard to get out of driving because of location and road construction. Was good to have gps unit.

Definitely a good place to stay if you are exploring the Krakow area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest from Indiana,

thank you very much for so positive comment.
I believe you had great time in our hotel and Krakow and I hope when next time you visit Poland you stay with us again.