“Good option for lodging in Krakow”

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow
Ranked #29 of 267 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for 4 nights. During our stay, accommodations were great...staff were friendly, breakfast (though a little pricey) was fantastic, and the room itself was wonderful. Facility is also pretty close to bus and tram transportation, making access to the city center convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Jim

thank you very much for staying with us and writing review. I am happy you liked our Staff and facilities.

I hope when you are next time in Krakow you stay with us again.

Dorota Smagur

Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel is situated along the river in Krakow a very short walk from the city centre. The staff is attentive and responsive. Iwona makes a great Manhattan at the lobby bar!

The only reason I have given this hotel a very good instead of an excellent is that housekeeping failed to refresh my wash cloths and I did not notice before I stepped into the shower. A little more attention to detail and this would have been perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron F
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Ron

thank you very much for calling us Great hotel in perfect location which means good recommenation from your side. I am pleased you have enjoyed staying with us and you liked Manhattan served by Iwona in our bar. I am sorry for lack of attention to details from our housekeeping - we have already taken necessary action .

Thanks again and hopefully see you in future in Krakow

Regards

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed here 2 nights on a long European trip. Transporation from the airport went smooth except the can dropped us off at the wrong terminal flying to Warsaw - not a big deal we had to walk around 10 minutes to the domestic terminal. Krakow ended up being my wifes favorite city; as mentioned it is a bit of a hike to town. I spoke to the manager about having an hourly van to town center and he said I was not the first to mention this. Breakfast was standard HGI; free for Diamonds and they gave us 2 free water/soda's. There is a bar attached; we spent a fair amount of time there the bartenders spoke great English and gave us a lot of good hints to save money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kmandrew

Dear Guest from Omaha,

thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your comments. We appreciate our guest suggestions as they help us to improve our services. I am very pleased our Staff especially bartenders were so helpful.
I hope on your next visit to Krakow you also stay with us.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The HGI Krakow is located just a couple of blocks from the Vistula River with beautiful views in all directions, especially towards the city center and the Wawel Royal Castle. We walked the mile or so to the city center a couple of times and walked all around and back again. I'm sure a cab ride would be easy to find but if you're up for a walkabout it's hard to beat the HGI location. The usual HGI amenities such as business center, small store, morning breakfast and room service were all top notch. We are into month three of a six month holiday staying at Hilton properties 90% of the time and the HGI Krakow is a perfect representation of Conrad Hilton's vision of perfect location and great customer service. Well off I go on a walkabout of the Jewish Ghetto and Oskar Schindler's Factory all within a mile or so of the HGI. Perfect location, wonderful service, great food and amenities make this a real 5 star HGI for me! Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guests from Oregon,

thank you so much for being our guest last weekend. We always work on providing wonderful service for our guests. Its my pleasure to hear we have been compared to 5 star properties and we passed with success. Our biggest treasure are people and I can promise to thank all my team for great customer service you have experienced.
As you have told us You have been traevlling for 3 months and 3 more to go and most probably Krakow will not repeat soon in your itinerary but if it happens it will be our pleasure to host you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Excellent value. Stayed overnight during a stop over in Krakow. I cannot comment on the proximity of the hotel to other attractions in Krakow, but the service, cleanliness and staff were top notch. It was a very good value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Paul

thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your opinion. I appreciate you were satisfied with our Staff, cleanliness and service. Thank you once again

best regards from windy today Krakow

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived to a friendly welcome and have found every member of staff to be pleasant and helpful. Our room on 7th floor had a lovely view. Breakfast was really good and food in the evening also lovely. Would definitely recommend. Walk in to town only 10mins. Did the hop on hop off tour on our first day to find our bearings. Booked tours to salt mine and Auschwitz through hotel. We did the private tour. Well worth the extra. Lovely BMW with English speaking driver Jakub who was so informative. Well done again Hilton.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ian G

Dear Ian

thank you very much fro excellent comment. What can I say - it was a pleasure for me to read it - I will share it with our whole team .

Thank you and hopefully see you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was modern, clean, English speaking staff, inexpensive breakfast, gym. A nice safe 15 block walk to Old town square with lots of Restaurants, music, and horse drawn carriages. Catholic church 4 blocks away. View of the Vistual river and Old Town.

Room Tip: Do not let the location scare you. It is a nice 15 block walk to all the sites and main historic sq...