Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow
US$124
Agoda.com
US$80
1,789 results
All reviewsglobe bargreat hotelold townwawel castlebusy roadminute walkacross the riverthe main squarecity centrerecommend this hotelbusiness tripjunior suiteclean hotelreception staffexcellent breakfastcomfortable roomsstayed here for nights
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellant service and all round service. We would defiantly recommend this hotel. If you don't mind a twenty minute walk to the centre then it's perfect. Room perfect and no problems nothing too much trouble. It may be on a main road but you don't hear any of it and we were on the front. Extended checkout max 2 hours. But no charge and even booked a taxi for us for our journey back to the airport. If I was to come back I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maxipop
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Maxixpop,

Thank you for staying with us and giving us name Excellant . I am happy you have great visit to Krakow and I hope you keep promiss and stay with us when you are again here.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just what I would expect of a Hilton, clean and comfortable, good well trained staff, and good breakfast buffet. Though also somewhat impersonal, quiet a trek into the city (20 minutes walk), and not very inspiring views

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear JacquiR63,

thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to share your comments, as they are motivation to our team .
I hope when you are in Krakow again you choose us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Simple and functional! I stayed there for Xmas and the breakfast was great! Food in Poland always tastes good and is definitely great at this hotel too. Rooms average like any other hilton the only plus side are the beds where you can adjust the mattress.
Walking distance to the city centre is about 30min.
I would recommend to stay at this hotel. Definitely will be back when visiting Krakow.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Duke L

Dear Duke,

thank you very much for spending Xmas with us and taking time to write comment. Its my pleasure to hear you have enjoyed Poland and Krakow and I hope to see you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

In 20 years of international business travel, I don't think I've ever stayed at a hotel that was flawless - until now.

This is a fantastic hotel. The staff are just incredible - so helpful, pleasant, accommodating and professional. The food is great and great value for money. You get free Wi-Fi. My room was so comfortable, spotlessly clean and well equipped. Simple things such as free water, tea and coffee in the room, etc. The hotel is quiet and common areas comfortable and well appointed.

And all this for GB£74 per night !!!! What phenomenal value for money.

Personally, I didn't care if it was a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of town. You will not find a better hotel anywhere. MANY congratulations to the hotel team - I will be staying with you again and very much look forward to it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mostynboy
dorota_smagur, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for taking time to write review and recommend our hotel. I was delighted to hear we are fantastic and our Staff is incredible. Its great pleasure for us to learn guest would like to come back to us. Please let us know when you plan your next visit so we can meet for coffee.

Best regards from tropical Krakow

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My stay at the Hilton garden in krakow can only be described as fantastic . From the moment we checked in to the moment we left we were looked after so well , they have a bar / cafe which opened a 17.00 and I have to say they have a batman there who is so helpful it's a great place to go to find out any thing you need to know , unfortunately idont know his name but he is tall wears glasses and speaks good English , he is a asset to the hilton , the only thing I could say is it would be nice if the hotel had a mini bus to take guests to the town centre .

Room Tip: We had a room faceing the main road but that did not make any difference at all as the black out curtains and the double glazing worked well .
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kevinwatt01

Dear Kevinwatt01

thank you very much for fantastic review. Its so great to hear you have been taken care so well from check in to time when you left.
I have already passed your comments to Jacob - our bartender with glasses, indeed he is our asset. Thank you for the remark regarding transportation to city center - we star working on new solution.