“Nice cocktails!!”

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We popped in there on our last night, bar staff was very friendly and the women in our group loved the cocktails!
If we had stayed longer we would have definitely returned.

Adrian K, Dyrektor generalny at Scandale Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear milfordboys,
I'm glad you enjoyed cocktails and gave credit to our bar staff. On your next visit to Krakow you have to visit us again and taste one of the best steaks in town!
Once again thank you for your favorable comment!
Adrian Klesyk

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great place for cocktails, we felt it was a dull uninspired menu so didn't stop to eat, plenty of better places with in a stones throw.

Dear Tanisthecat,
Thank you for your comment on the cocktails. However, I truly regret you decided not to try anything from the menu. I'm confident you'd enjoy it despite uninspiring descriptions.
Regards,
Adrian Klesyk

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Went to SR for dinner last Thursday with friends. The food was fantastic, presentation best I've ever seen, drinks were out of this world, the service was very pleasant. All waiter and bar staff speak English very well. The interior design is beautiful, elegant and cozy all at the same time. All premises are kept immaculately clean.
After eating in Krakow in various restaurants during the past 10 days I must say, I found myself going back to Scandale Royal as the level of comfort at reasonable price was hard to find elsewhere, and yes I do use Trip Advisor for help locating best restaurants in any town I visit, this time however, top scored placed don't even compare.
I would definitely recommend this amazing restaurant for lunch or dinner:)

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

What a amazing experience and food, good value for money and worth going! Best food I have ever tired x

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had lunch here on a weekend, the food was excellent, the service fast, and the waiters just the right amount of casual, they spoke English very well, and were really fast and efficient. It was a very pleasant surprise, would definitely go back!