Angel House 2 Bed & Breakfast
US$123
Agoda.com
US$79
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsperfect locationwawel castlejewish quarteryogurtold townensuite bathroomdefinitely stay here againno elevatornice breakfastsalt minesstayed here for nightscheese
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I really liked this place, I was there in November 2012. Very nice room, big and bright. It is a very old building so there is no elevator, but it wasn't a big problem. Breakfast was simple,but there was everything you need ( milk, cheese, ham, corn flakes etc.) Kitchen is very nice and you can use it any time you want, which is a great thing. Location of Angel House is perfect,5 min from Market Square.
City is great. Wonderfull old town, I really liked St. Mary's Church and Wawel castle. Also went to Auschwitz,not so great but worth seeing. I you plan to stay in Krakow for few days make sure to go to Salt Mine- you won't regret it!

Room Tip: I stayed in room nr. 3- just loved how it looks
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This place was great! It was one of those places that you don’t really interact with the owners therefore it was more hotel than B&B. A young girl met me at the door and was very polite (she said she was working on her English). She showed me around, my room, how the kitchen rules work and the wifi password. She left and that’s really all I ever saw of anyone again. I stayed for three nights and it was amazing. The room was quiet, the kitchen was more help yourself – especially if you didn’t make it to breakfast in the morning…which I didn’t! You are allowed to just help yourself to bread, fruit, meat, cereal etc when you wake up. The rooms are spacious and the shower is great. Krakow is just an amazing city so take at least three days here. The center square is awesome, the Jewish district is awesome and the Salt Mines are breathtaking. I loved everything about this city and so will you! Also…if you find yourself in need of a laundrymat, there is one really close to the B&B! You can drink a beer while doing a load of whites for like $2. I will definitely stay here again and I hope to visit Krakow soon.

Room Tip: There aren't a ton of rooms...maybe 8. I stayed in the first one and it was awesome. I think all the rooms are designed for the number of people as there were much larger rooms for more guests.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GlobalGirl98
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Great B&B from the start. The e-mail informing us how to get to the apartment from the train station. The room was nice, but walls were paper thin. The beds were comfy. And the shower was hot. Everything you need in the room. Breakfast was OK. Ham, Cheese, Bread etc. Overall, a nice stay, but nothing too special. Please note that the rooms do not get cleaned and we were there for 3 nights.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed at Angel House Hotel in October 2012. It is in a very good location - only a 5 minute walk to both the main square and jewish quarter. The rooms are pretty small, but are nicely furnished and the bathroom is great! The walls are very thin and the floor very creeky! You can hear every movement in the room next door! Akward! The breakfast is nice and the staff are helpful! Overall a good hotel in a good location and good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I travel a lot because of my work. I've been to Cracow few times and I stayed in different hotels every time until I found Angel House I and II ( I stayed in both).Angel House II is an amazing place. Rooms are big and bright. Stuff is really helpfull and well organised. Only 5 min from City Center. I found my place in Cracow!

Room Tip: I had room nr 6-it is very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business