“Great Food for an affordable price.”
Review of Gospoda Krakowska

Gospoda Krakowska
Ranked #673 of 1,657 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza, Polish
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We travelled to Poland back in 2013. Whilst we visited Krakow we visited this restaurant several times as it was at the end of the street we were staying at. Staff were very friendly and prompt with their service. The food was generous in size affordable and very tasty very close to mums Polish cooking. I hope to visit again when we trek back to Poland in 2015.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

FYI this place is in Poland not WI. I have told TA to change the location to Poland weeks ago but they are to lazy to do so.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I drove from Green Bay to Krakow, WI (about 30 miles) to eat at this restaurant. The problem is there are no restaurants in Krakow. At best, there is a bar and a gas station where some limited fast foods are available. Again there are no restaurants in Krakow, Wisconsin. I think this establishment belongs in restaurants located in Krakow, Poland.

My mouth is still watering for the pierogis described above and because I had to give a rating in order to place a review for a place that doesn't, I gave it 5 stars so it doesn't hurt the rating of the real Gospoda Krakowska

1  Thank tzotzuinic
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I found this place a few years ago while waiting for a bus or train. Staff are always friendly and beer is quick to come. They have a great menu of Polish foods. I love the goulash and potato pancakes and get it every time and I look forward to eating here when I pass through Krakow.

Can also power up your devices and hit the free wifi.

Highly recommend. It is easy to find right outside the bus station next on the far side of the train station.

Reviewed 21 November 2010

Been there with friend couple of days ago...we spent 5 days in Krakow and eat in many restaurant, visit some bars also.
Gospoda Krakowska is the best one...they have very good polish cusine. We checked many polish meals like golonka, schabowy but pierogi are on top of the best polish meals list. is actually even better then italian ravioli...talking about italian food...great pizza in gospoda krakowska also- we taste white lady which was quite interesting- pizza with white garlic sauce instead of tomatoe sauce...yammmy!
Recommend to all travelers- it's near main railway station in the center of city!

1  Thank aniej