“Nice sushi place. Excellent wines”

Zen Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #187 of 1,751 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$92
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: It was passion that made us open a unique restaurant in Cracow, which can draw up guests to aromatic lemon grass and coconut milk of Thailand, aniseed and cinnamon China, spicy and lime- smelling South America, cream and garlic France or to Japan - full of freshness, health and simplicity. All these tastes, how unfamiliar to us, we have gathered in one place. Here, without leaving town we can experience a real feast of colors, smells and tastes… we can taste fresh fish brought in from distant seas, rare fruit, sauces or meats. Apart from exceptional and unique taste of sushi , our chef Tomasz Lapinski takes us on a light and sophisticated journey through almost all continents. A great advantage of our restaurant is, apart from already well known in Poland sushi , a very rich main courses and starters menu coming not only from Japan, but also from Asia, both Americas and Europe. We give special pietism to desserts on our menu, as we wish to show that a dessert does not mean a cheesecake or an apple pie. We are here for you - let us then take you into the magic world of glorious culinary experience…
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant. Good sushi and a very good wine list. Not too many wines but excellent selection. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Will definately return here on my next visit to Krakow!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

It was one of the best sushi I had in Krakow for sure. they have it little boats going around , everywhere real flowers ...the whole atmosphere is very authentic and upmarket...represents Great Quality.

Ask for Buaszai, he is a great Sushi master looks after every client with lot of care & fun :-)

they have promo now for 69zl ie 18 Euro for lunch...I think it is just amazing value, if you are a sushi fan like me :-)

I will highly recommend it for romantic evenings( which I did), or with bunch of friends ..jut great place to hangout.

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I was craving sushi while touring this lovely city and stumbled upon Zen Sushi.

Atmosphere and fish are great. It's a little pricey but I didn't care, needed my fix.

It is an easy recommendation. They have good wine, fresh fish and interesting rolls.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

It is a place where consistency is lacking. Some days you can get good sushi, some others not. Last time I visited the place was last week of May 2013. I ordered a crab tempura that turned terrible: no taste, lot of water inside. Nevertheless I also admit that another time the sushi was really great (maybe a different cook or just fresh supplies?). I've been to at least one place in Krakow which I believe is under rated, the sushi there never disapointed me, but unfortunately I cannot find it on tripadvisor ... yet.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

It's one of the best restaurants in Krakow, or I could even say THE BEST ONE! The service, the food, everything!