Review Highlights
Excellent Service

Booked both the Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine trip on the same day, from the UK months before we... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2018
franber38
Llanelli, United Kingdom
via mobile
"Fantastic Service!!"

During a visit to Krakow, my wife and I were advised by friends to book our airport transfers and... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2017
Mark E
via mobile

All reviews excellent service salt mines memorable trip airport driver company tickets auschwitz polish camp
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Arranged very reasonably priced transfer from airport with "Around Krakow", such pleasant guy met us - so very patient - and took us to our hotel. We also asked about trip which they immediately text me to arrange, again very reasonably priced. Our transfer back to airport was prompt and again so very patient and helpful. would thoroughly recommend

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2013

Thank you very much for taking your time and writing such a nice review.I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

thank you to around krakow for making our weekend trip so enjoyable, from the moment we met our driver,Lukas, at the airport we knew way to we were in good hands.Next morning as Lukas took the six of us on our trip to Auschwitz and the salt mines he was there 15 minutes before the appointed time on the way there he explained in, perfect english,what we could expect when we got there,we would just like to thank everybody at Around Krakow for all there help in making our trip to Krakow a wonderful experince.Edward,IRELAND

1  Thank edward m
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our service and for such a detailed opinion. Your recommendation is a great reward for us.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

From the moment I contacted Around Krakow, I knew I was in good hands. I got an immediate response and confirmation of the tour I booked ( Auschwitz and Schindler's factory ).
I also had to change the start time of the tour by e mail and received a response within 4 minutes confirming this and stating that it was no problem.
Our driver, Krystoper was nothing but professional and gentlemanly and took us very comfortably in his black Mercedes car to our destination at 7.30am and waited for us till we finished our guided tour with our amazing guide Lucasz Lipinski,At all times our journey was very comfortable and car kept at a very comfortable temperature. At 14.35pm Krytopher was waiting to take us the 65 km return trip to Krakow to vist Schindlers factory and again , waited and 90 mins later took us back to our apartment at 18.00
Doors were always opened for us and a lovely touch was the little bag of small snacks including a drink in the car for us. Very thoughtful and much appreciated on the drive back.
I would highly recommend this service and the price was one of the best I found. 101e for the full trip for 2 people..... amazing.
I don't think you will get a better service and I recommend the private taxi to Auschwitz as it is a long emotional day and just lovely to get into a car and relax the whole way back....contemplating.

Thank you so much to Krystopher and I apologise about the spelling.you made our day very special. We felt like VIP's.

Thank you to all the people in the office I had e-mailed, very efficient, very professional yet very friendly.
Thank you kindly and a happy Christmas to you all.

Louise
Ireland

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Thank you so much for your great opinion. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed time you have spent with us. We warmly invite you again during your next visit in Krakow!

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I am delighted to review this most coutreous & efficient service. Both drivers were helpful, and veryn attentive. I would not hesitate to use you again 10 out of 10 !!!!

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Thank you very much for such a fabulous opinion! We are very happy that we had that pleasure to transfer you from and to the Krakow airport. Thank you for sharing your feelings with other travelers. Blazej Konik

Reviewed 22 November 2012

My son and myself arrived in foggy Krakow and was met by Luka he was efficient, spoke excellent english and knew the area very well - he drove us to Auchwitz as planned but then I asked if he could also take us to the salt mines - he rang through to base and confirmed he could. He organised ours tickets and english speaking guides - he found us a lovely restaurant for lunch and booked the table for us and waited the whole time we were on our guided tours. This was very reassuring fo me as I was alone with my son. When we returned to the airport at 6pm that night it was still foggy and Lucka oferred to drive me to another airport if the flight was changed or to a hotel if it was cancelled - above and beyong helpful!! i would highly recommend this service.

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2012

Thank you very much for your very nice opinion :).