“Four days in Krakow”

Around Krakow Tours
Ranked #67 of 281 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Around Krakow specialize in organising private door-to-door airport transfers service from Krakow and Katowice airports and tours in the most popular places in the south of Poland - Auschwitz-Birkenau museum, Salt Mine, Wadowice (small town where Karol Wojtyła was born), Zakopane and more.Our driver will be at the airport as soon as you manage to say ‘Around Krakow‘. We provide a unique pick-up service experience with luggage assistance and a welcome board with your name held by the English-speaking driver expecting you in the arrivals hall. He will take you straight to a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle. Once in a car all you need to do is… relaxWe are flexible and always ready to adapt to your needs – send us your request and we’ll prepare a tailor-made offer for a tourist ride.
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Total efficiency from the initial enquiry right the way through the four trips taken with this company.
You can believe everything that you read in these reviews, I read them before making our booking and am now finding it hard to write something original. This firm trade on their reputation, my advice is not to waste anymore time looking at the competition, book your trip and write your own review when you return, I will be very surprised to see a bad review.

1  Thank VinVangelis
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your review of the Around Krakow. I'm delighted that you decide to use our service. It was our pleasure to take care of you during your visit and I'm very happy that you enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

We organised and contacted around krakow via email, responses were quick and prices were reasonable so we booked and were not disappointed. We were greeted by our driver Lucas at the airport, he was very friendly and his English was good. He took us to the vehicle which was clean and spacious, we first visited Aucshwitz, Lucas went in and ordered our tickets and explained where to go, when we finished the tour he was waiting inside to meet us, we returned to the vehicle and on our seats in the car was a bag with a drink and polish treats, which was a pleasant suprise. we then went to the salt mine, again he booked our tickets and was there when we were finished. He then took us to our hotel! We had an amazing day and would highly recommend this company, they are very professional and provide an excellent service. Thanks for a great day!

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thanks to you for choosing our service and in advance for your recommendations :). It is great to know that you enjoyed.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Arranged very reasonably priced transfer from airport with "Around Krakow", such pleasant guy met us - so very patient - and took us to our hotel. We also asked about trip which they immediately text me to arrange, again very reasonably priced. Our transfer back to airport was prompt and again so very patient and helpful. would thoroughly recommend

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2013

Thank you very much for taking your time and writing such a nice review.I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

thank you to around krakow for making our weekend trip so enjoyable, from the moment we met our driver,Lukas, at the airport we knew way to we were in good hands.Next morning as Lukas took the six of us on our trip to Auschwitz and the salt mines he was there 15 minutes before the appointed time on the way there he explained in, perfect english,what we could expect when we got there,we would just like to thank everybody at Around Krakow for all there help in making our trip to Krakow a wonderful experince.Edward,IRELAND

1  Thank edward m
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our service and for such a detailed opinion. Your recommendation is a great reward for us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 December 2012

From the moment I contacted Around Krakow, I knew I was in good hands. I got an immediate response and confirmation of the tour I booked ( Auschwitz and Schindler's factory ).
I also had to change the start time of the tour by e mail and received a response within 4 minutes confirming this and stating that it was no problem.
Our driver, Krystoper was nothing but professional and gentlemanly and took us very comfortably in his black Mercedes car to our destination at 7.30am and waited for us till we finished our guided tour with our amazing guide Lucasz Lipinski,At all times our journey was very comfortable and car kept at a very comfortable temperature. At 14.35pm Krytopher was waiting to take us the 65 km return trip to Krakow to vist Schindlers factory and again , waited and 90 mins later took us back to our apartment at 18.00
Doors were always opened for us and a lovely touch was the little bag of small snacks including a drink in the car for us. Very thoughtful and much appreciated on the drive back.
I would highly recommend this service and the price was one of the best I found. 101e for the full trip for 2 people..... amazing.
I don't think you will get a better service and I recommend the private taxi to Auschwitz as it is a long emotional day and just lovely to get into a car and relax the whole way back....contemplating.

Thank you so much to Krystopher and I apologise about the spelling.you made our day very special. We felt like VIP's.

Thank you to all the people in the office I had e-mailed, very efficient, very professional yet very friendly.
Thank you kindly and a happy Christmas to you all.

Louise
Ireland

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Thank you so much for your great opinion. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed time you have spent with us. We warmly invite you again during your next visit in Krakow!