“Faultless service.”

Around Krakow Tours
Ranked #64 of 278 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Around Krakow specialize in organising private door-to-door airport transfers service from Krakow and Katowice airports and tours in the most popular places in the south of Poland - Auschwitz-Birkenau museum, Salt Mine, Wadowice (small town where Karol Wojtyła was born), Zakopane and more.Our driver will be at the airport as soon as you manage to say ‘Around Krakow‘. We provide a unique pick-up service experience with luggage assistance and a welcome board with your name held by the English-speaking driver expecting you in the arrivals hall. He will take you straight to a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle. Once in a car all you need to do is… relaxWe are flexible and always ready to adapt to your needs – send us your request and we’ll prepare a tailor-made offer for a tourist ride.
Reviewed 5 March 2013

An absolutely superb taxi service offered by this company. Simple online booking process and competitive prices. The driver, Lucas, speaks excellent English, and is prompt, professional and courteous at all times. I would not hesitate to book them again for my next visit to Krakow, which will be very soon.

1  Thank gordonbeecham
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Thank you for your opinion. We hope that in the near future you will come back to Krakow again :). You are always welcome! Blazej Konik

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I can not recommend around Krakow private tours ENOUGH!!! they were absolutely brilliant from moment I arranged the transfer from the airport. The booking process is easy and efficient. They will go over and above to make your trip a fantastic experience.
We had Lucas as our driver from the airport, he even picked us up from a different airport as we had been diverted by the snow.... this did not phase him at all, his English was brilliant!!
The following day we had booked to go to Auschwitz and Birkenau - a must for any visit to Krakow . Lucas was our driver again he was again, prompt, courteous and could not have been more helpful!!
We were a party of 6 who comfortably were able to travel together in a clean and spacious vehicle.
Hopefully I will return to Krakow in the future, and when I do I will definitely use around Krakow private tours.

1  Thank wlou
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Dear guests. I'm so glad that I could faced up to your needs and made your stay a great experience. Our drivers try to treat each guest in individual way. I would like to say that reading such an opinion is a great honour for me :). Regards, Blazej Konik

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Total efficiency from the initial enquiry right the way through the four trips taken with this company.
You can believe everything that you read in these reviews, I read them before making our booking and am now finding it hard to write something original. This firm trade on their reputation, my advice is not to waste anymore time looking at the competition, book your trip and write your own review when you return, I will be very surprised to see a bad review.

1  Thank VinVangelis
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your review of the Around Krakow. I'm delighted that you decide to use our service. It was our pleasure to take care of you during your visit and I'm very happy that you enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

We organised and contacted around krakow via email, responses were quick and prices were reasonable so we booked and were not disappointed. We were greeted by our driver Lucas at the airport, he was very friendly and his English was good. He took us to the vehicle which was clean and spacious, we first visited Aucshwitz, Lucas went in and ordered our tickets and explained where to go, when we finished the tour he was waiting inside to meet us, we returned to the vehicle and on our seats in the car was a bag with a drink and polish treats, which was a pleasant suprise. we then went to the salt mine, again he booked our tickets and was there when we were finished. He then took us to our hotel! We had an amazing day and would highly recommend this company, they are very professional and provide an excellent service. Thanks for a great day!

AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thanks to you for choosing our service and in advance for your recommendations :). It is great to know that you enjoyed.