“A must for Krakow”

Around Krakow Tours
Ranked #64 of 278 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Around Krakow specialize in organising private door-to-door airport transfers service from Krakow and Katowice airports and tours in the most popular places in the south of Poland - Auschwitz-Birkenau museum, Salt Mine, Wadowice (small town where Karol Wojtyła was born), Zakopane and more.Our driver will be at the airport as soon as you manage to say ‘Around Krakow‘. We provide a unique pick-up service experience with luggage assistance and a welcome board with your name held by the English-speaking driver expecting you in the arrivals hall. He will take you straight to a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle. Once in a car all you need to do is… relaxWe are flexible and always ready to adapt to your needs – send us your request and we’ll prepare a tailor-made offer for a tourist ride.
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I booked transfers from and to the airport. On checking the details of other tours I decided to use Around Krakow to take my group (4 of us ) to the other places we decide to visit. The Mercedes people carriers used were excellent, the drivers punctual and knowledgeable.
I would definite recommend groups to book this company, they offer a great service for a very good rate.

1  Thank HAPYBHOY
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Thank you very much for using our services and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to read your comments about our drivers. Yours sincerely, Blazej Konik

Reviewed 13 March 2013

The cars are new and clean. The drivers punctual, polite and informative. The cost extremely reasonable, especially if a group of four or more. Would not hesitate to fully recommend them.

1  Thank oscardoscar
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Thank you for your visit and great opinion. I'm happy to hear that our service reflected your expectations. Hopefully, you will come back to Krakow real soon and decide to visit us again. I'm looking forward to it! Blazej Konik

Reviewed 5 March 2013

An absolutely superb taxi service offered by this company. Simple online booking process and competitive prices. The driver, Lucas, speaks excellent English, and is prompt, professional and courteous at all times. I would not hesitate to book them again for my next visit to Krakow, which will be very soon.

1  Thank gordonbeecham
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Thank you for your opinion. We hope that in the near future you will come back to Krakow again :). You are always welcome! Blazej Konik

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I can not recommend around Krakow private tours ENOUGH!!! they were absolutely brilliant from moment I arranged the transfer from the airport. The booking process is easy and efficient. They will go over and above to make your trip a fantastic experience.
We had Lucas as our driver from the airport, he even picked us up from a different airport as we had been diverted by the snow.... this did not phase him at all, his English was brilliant!!
The following day we had booked to go to Auschwitz and Birkenau - a must for any visit to Krakow . Lucas was our driver again he was again, prompt, courteous and could not have been more helpful!!
We were a party of 6 who comfortably were able to travel together in a clean and spacious vehicle.
Hopefully I will return to Krakow in the future, and when I do I will definitely use around Krakow private tours.

1  Thank wlou
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Dear guests. I'm so glad that I could faced up to your needs and made your stay a great experience. Our drivers try to treat each guest in individual way. I would like to say that reading such an opinion is a great honour for me :). Regards, Blazej Konik

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Total efficiency from the initial enquiry right the way through the four trips taken with this company.
You can believe everything that you read in these reviews, I read them before making our booking and am now finding it hard to write something original. This firm trade on their reputation, my advice is not to waste anymore time looking at the competition, book your trip and write your own review when you return, I will be very surprised to see a bad review.

1  Thank VinVangelis
AroundKr, Owner at Around Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your review of the Around Krakow. I'm delighted that you decide to use our service. It was our pleasure to take care of you during your visit and I'm very happy that you enjoyed.