“Absolutely Exceptional!”
Review of KRK-KrakowTours

KRK-KrakowTours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are licensed transport company from Krakow that offers private and personal day trips to Auschwitz, Salt Mines, Zakopane and many other tourists destinations around Krakow. We drive roomy minivans and all of us speak English.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I made arrangements through Thomas at KRK-Krakowtours.com for a private driver. I was coming from Berlin and he met me at the airport in Krakow, arranged for me to get hooked up with a group for the tours of Auschwitz where he knew the tour guide, and then he brought me back to Krakow so I could catch my return flight that night. Everything went perfect. Although I wanted a private tour of Auschwitz Thomas told me I was too late to get one as all the English private tour guides were already booked up. But the gentleman who he set me up with was an outstanding guide (whose Grandfather was a prisoner in Auschwitz) and he made the tour of the death camps as informative as possible. On the way back to Krakow Thomas and I stopped at a mall to get some food and had a great meal as well. He is a very entertaining, informative and interesting guy and he speaks very good English so you should have no problems communicating with him. He took care of me well and I would highly recommend him. Regarding Auschwitz--you may want to bring some snacks or fresh fruit to eat as there is very limited food options once you get there and the break between seeing Auschwitz 1 and Auschwitz 2 is only about 20 minutes.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My Son in Law and myself used KRK-Krakow tours on our visit to Krakow earlier this year. I cannot praise Tomasz and his team of Drivers highly enough.We used them for three trips and on each occasion they were prompt, nice clean cars and very very friendly. When we visit Krakow again and we will, using KRK- Krakow tours will be our first port of call. Many thanks again Tomasz Gollob

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Would not hesitate in recommending KRK-Krakow Tours to friends. Very efficient and friendly service. Thomas is very professional speaks great English and is very helpful. Will definitely contact him again on return to Krakow

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Thomas is the gem you hope you'll find every time you look for a guide. Nothing was ever too much trouble, even when I changed my mind 2 hours before I wanted to go somewhere. To be honest, I was wary that we'd get let down or there wouldn't be anybody there waiting for us at the airport, but there he was, on time and he did an amazing job. I wouldn't have to think twice about booking him again, or recommending him to a friend. Thank you Thomas!!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We're not usually the type of people that leave reviews, but we had such a great experience with KRK-KrakowTours that we felt we had to break our silence. We would highly recommend hiring them for any private tour or any of your transportation needs. Thomas, our driver, was reliable (he was early everyday), trustworthy, knowledgeable, and spoke great English.

I hired Thomas through email for two tours based on his reviews on TripAdvisor. The booking process through email was pretty painless and never once did I feel cheated or taken advantage of. I felt confident in his abilities when booking.

Our first tour was to Auschwitz/Birkenau and the Tyskie Brewery. First off, I must say, as a former brewer who has done dozens of brewery tours, the Tyskie Brewery tour was really good. In the morning, he helped us through the process of purchasing our tickets at Auschwitz and provided transportation between the camps which seemed to save a lot of stress. Initially, when I was booking the Auschwitz tour, Thomas explained that the day I requested the tour was a public holiday and many things would be closed. He also recommended we got there on a Friday as there there would be fewer people. Honesty is a huge bonus in my books. He also got us to Auschwitz early enough for the first English tour before all the major tour groups arrived.

For our second tour, we arranged a highly personalized, non-standard private tour to visit some rural villages my family came from. Thomas was more than reasonable in his price quote, and more than happy to accommodate the request. In fact, half-way through the day, we changed the original plan which was no problem.

Overall, we were incredibly pleased with the services KRK-KrakowTours provided and would recommend them to anyone visiting Poland.