“amazing service”
Review of KRK-KrakowTours

KRK-KrakowTours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are licensed transport company from Krakow that offers private and personal day trips to Auschwitz, Salt Mines, Zakopane and many other tourists destinations around Krakow. We drive roomy minivans and all of us speak English.
“amazing service”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had planned with Thomas so that he picks us up from our hostel in Krakow and takes us to Zakopane for a day, and finally takes us all the way to Warsaw. Not only did he pick us up on time, took us around the best places in Zakopane, and also dropped us off at the door of our hostel in Warsaw, he spent all the ride talking to us about Poland and other personal interests. He was very friendly, and made the 5 hour long journey to Warsaw enjoyable. He was also a life saver, as he picked us up from the train station to take us to the airport a few days later.
He speaks very good english, so communication wasnt a problem, and a very polite guy who tried, and managed, to make the trip for us as comfortable as possible.
I would recommend Thomas from krk-krakow tours in a heart beat. From all the tours we had in Poland and all the tour guides we met, I must admit this was the best!

Cancun, Mexico
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Absolutely Exceptional!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I made arrangements through Thomas at KRK-Krakowtours.com for a private driver. I was coming from Berlin and he met me at the airport in Krakow, arranged for me to get hooked up with a group for the tours of Auschwitz where he knew the tour guide, and then he brought me back to Krakow so I could catch my return flight that night. Everything went perfect. Although I wanted a private tour of Auschwitz Thomas told me I was too late to get one as all the English private tour guides were already booked up. But the gentleman who he set me up with was an outstanding guide (whose Grandfather was a prisoner in Auschwitz) and he made the tour of the death camps as informative as possible. On the way back to Krakow Thomas and I stopped at a mall to get some food and had a great meal as well. He is a very entertaining, informative and interesting guy and he speaks very good English so you should have no problems communicating with him. He took care of me well and I would highly recommend him. Regarding Auschwitz--you may want to bring some snacks or fresh fruit to eat as there is very limited food options once you get there and the break between seeing Auschwitz 1 and Auschwitz 2 is only about 20 minutes.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Look no further for Krakow tours”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My Son in Law and myself used KRK-Krakow tours on our visit to Krakow earlier this year. I cannot praise Tomasz and his team of Drivers highly enough.We used them for three trips and on each occasion they were prompt, nice clean cars and very very friendly. When we visit Krakow again and we will, using KRK- Krakow tours will be our first port of call. Many thanks again Tomasz Gollob

Visited February 2013
scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“1st class service!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Would not hesitate in recommending KRK-Krakow Tours to friends. Very efficient and friendly service. Thomas is very professional speaks great English and is very helpful. Will definitely contact him again on return to Krakow

Wisbech, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Incredible”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Thomas is the gem you hope you'll find every time you look for a guide. Nothing was ever too much trouble, even when I changed my mind 2 hours before I wanted to go somewhere. To be honest, I was wary that we'd get let down or there wouldn't be anybody there waiting for us at the airport, but there he was, on time and he did an amazing job. I wouldn't have to think twice about booking him again, or recommending him to a friend. Thank you Thomas!!

Visited September 2013