“Amazing food”

Trzy Kroki w Szalenstwo
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dear Sirs, due to the change of Trzy kroki w szaleństwo venue we are forced to have a break. The restaurant will begin at the new address at the end of first quarter of 2016. We will let you know about our new, even more attractive, location immediately. We are sorry for the inconvenience! All the questions and reservations will be accepted via email.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We went to this restaurant yesterday having seen it recommended so highly on Trip Advisor. It took a little while to find as it is a bit out of the way, past the train station towards universities (we think). It was definitely worth the trip as the setting is lovely and food is outstanding. We had carpaccio of fillet steak and tomato soup for starters and chicken and sirloin steak for main followed by chocolate mousse for desert. The desert came in a crispy tower surrounded by fruit and all manner of (edible) decoration. Service was very good - attentive and polite. With several vodkas, wine and coffee, the price was very reasonable at around £45. Easily the best meal we had in Krakow up to that point. Well worth the visit. We will be going back.

1  Thank HJS1407
There are newer reviews for Trzy Kroki w Szalenstwo

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were welcomed by excellent English speaking and attentive staff who were a pleasure to be in their company. The food was outstanding with regard to taste and presentation. Carpaccio starters, veal with risotto, sirloin steak with onion rings, tomato and hand cut chips, a large beer, 2 large bottles of sparkling water and a glass of red wine. Desserts were to die for. Lemon tart with fruits and Belgian chocolate mousse in an edible tube with red bull jelly, coconut cream and spun sugar with a selection of fruit on the side. The waiter had a good sense of humour and made good recommendations. The bill was also a nice surprise as all this cost £51. Amazing. Will definitely go back if we return to Krakow.

1  Thank STUTYKE
Reviewed 3 July 2014

i went with my partner on a tuesday night, it was very quiet (I think we were the only customers) and we were shown to our table in a little raised alcove under a window.
The waiter spoke good english and recommended the cheese souffle as a starter for me when I coudln't decide between that and another dish - and boy was I in cheese heaven! Thick creamy cheese sauce, and the souffle itself perfectly cooked.
i had sea bream with saffron mash for my main, it was sprinkled with gold dust and tasted very nice.
The dessert was the most amazing thing though - I had the jasmine creme brulee with passionfruit sorbet, and spun golden sugar, absolutely delicious.

The food was great, but I think the most impressive thing was the presentation - I'm a sucker for a beautiful dish.

Probably would have spent at least twice as much in London, so definitely good value for money.
If I ever go back to Krakow, I'll be sure to visit this restaurant again.

2  Thank Svansson
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My third dinner here in 12 months and I was not disappointed. I had made a reservation, although they had me down for an hour earlier, but it was not a problem. A few fellow diners were there so it made for a nice atmosphere and the restaurant itself is very stylish. Presentation of the food is always good and this was no exception. I had the bruschetta to start followed by the pork tenderloin, the pork had a gorgeous sauce and the flavours overall were wonderful. Followed by a creme brulee which was equally pretty as well as tasty with it's basket of spun toffee! Good attentive service made for a lovely meal. I will return - AGAIN.

1  Thank Kevinbrom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A very nice restaurant wich has nice pricing for so good food. The waiter was very entartaining, told us about the food and what the dish was. I personally loved jasmine creme brulee which I will advice further to my friends. The restaurant is very calm and has nice music. Salads are very good and all the dishes are proper size - not to big but not too small either. Enjoyed my time there a lot!

1  Thank Olga G