Red Kurka Apartments
US$102
US$178
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Galicya(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$96
David Boutique Hotel(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$245
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswashing machinegreat locationsmall supermarket next doorjewish quarterold townthe main squareeverything you could possibly needapartment was greatthe bed was extremely comfortablehistorical centerapartment was cleantour companyhome from homethese apartmentstram stoptea and coffeeperfect stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Five of us stayed in apt B for 3 nights and could not have been happier with everything, the apartment was warm, clean, modern and had everything we needed including plenty of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel which was much appreciated. The location is ideal being minutes’ walk to the square and a short walk to most of the main attractions, there is also a handy supermarket round the corner. The hosts Ewa and Karl were really friendly and helpful. I thought this apartment was excellent value for money and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed at Red Kurka apartment C for 9 nights in October 2013. Even before I arrived the hosts had been fantastic in helping me out with arrangements. On arrival I was warmly greeted and shown around the apartment. It has everything you'd need with plenty of room to relax - much more space than the comparably priced apartments I'd stayed in other cities on the same trip. The apartments are located right on outside edge of the old town which makes them a perfect base for exploring and close to all amenities. I'd highly recommend this apartment and I definitely intend to stay there again when I next return to Krakow.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband and I spent a wonderful 5 nights (9/28/13 to 10/3/13) at Red Kurka and its apartment A. Lovely apartment with all the amenities in a beautiful building. The weather was cold and our apartment was warm... Next door is a wonderful supermarket and in the courtyard of the Red Kurka apartments is a lovely little restaurant/wine bar. That said, the building is in as oasis of quiet. The old town is only a 5 minute walk away yet back in the apartment we felt pleasantly removed from the tourist crowds. Arrival and departure was handled perfectly. There is so much to do in Krakow and the surrounding countryside that we could have easily spent another 5 days always knowing that our apartment A was waiting for us!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jzf
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

5 of us stayed here for 2 nights.

Fantastic apartment for a group/family in Krakow.

Location is 2 mins from main square and in easy walking distance of Wawel Castle and the Jewish quarter.

Host was very helpful, they have put together their recommended restaurants/cafés/bars which is helpful and our host phoned round taxi companies to get us the the best deal on a trip to auschwitz!

The apartment is modern with a nice bathroom including soaps/shampoo etc. Large flat screen TV in the living room if you want to watch it! Beds are fine and apartment has an oven, toaster enough cutlery and plates etc, not that we used them much only being there for 3 days.

Overal I would definitely recommend these apartments, the best value for money I have come across in accommodation. Will be staying here again when visiting Krakow!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I have just spent 4 nights at Red Kurka, in Apartment C and we were extremely happy with everything it had to offer. It is advertised as a studio apartment, but it is more than that. The bedroom is a large, separate room,with 2 armchairs and a large TV. The kitchenette/diner, has everything needed for self catering. My favourite appliance was the washing machine, as I was sick of handwashing. Most things dried overnight on the drying rack, plus you could use the heated towel rail in the bathroom. The toilet is separate to the bathroom and the whole apartment is really spacious.
Tea, coffee, salt and pepper are provided, and Ewa even brought me some washing liquid to use. The bathroom has a hairdryer and quality toiletries. There is a supermarket next door and a number of places to eat within walking distance. Ewa provided us with a list of recommended places and of the 3 we tried, all were good.
We walked everywhere -to the Old Town, the castle area and the Jewish area. We even walked from the station when we arrived, following Ewa's detailed instructions. If needed, there is a tram stop right outside.
We loved Krakow and we think the lovely apartment contributed greatly to our enjoyment of this city.

Room Tip: Apartment C is more than adequate for a couple.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple