“Uncomfortable”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Uncomfortable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

My husband and I spent a long weekend in Krakow to celebrate our anniversary and decided to get a relaxing couples' massage. We were not asked the level of pressure we wanted or if there were areas we did not want treated or treated with extra care. I (a female) was a bit surprised when my entire butt was rubbed in oil and then my chest. I am chalking the surprise up to our being Americans and being more self conscious of nudity than other cultures. Perhaps this is normal in Europe? What was not acceptable no matter the spa location was my masseuse's hygiene. The young man had a cold and kept coughing and wiping his nose on his sleeve throughout my massage. I desperately hope I won't come down with something. When it came time to check out we were informed that the credit card machine wasn't working after being told we could use credit as payment. I"m not sure what they would have done had we not had cash with us. I would not recommend this spa to others. I'm hoping the experience will be funny and not creepy when I think about it later.

Visited October 2012
11 Thank S C

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great value and much needed Massage after traveling.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

This was such a great find!!!
I got a massage and facial (2 hr treatment) for approximately $100. Both treatments were more than I could ask for.
The atmosphere here is very relaxing. I took a nap in Thr quiet room as well as both my treatments. Everyone that worked here greeted us with smiles.

3 Thank Lzzzb
Sturbridge, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Charming Spa, Professional Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2011

This spa is located not too far from the main city center, on a pretty little street. (near a cupcake shop!). I had a facial treatment with Monica and enjoyed it completely. I felt the atmosphere at the spa was soothing and elegant (as a spa should be) and the esthetician was very professional. I do think it is a bit odd that you need to pay separatly to use the sauna room, and the rate was high. But the sauna does look very nice. I compared prices with other spas in the main center area and the prices here are quite reasonable. I love spa's and i thought this one was very nice. Not drop dead amazing, but very nice.

Visited July 2011