Pink Panther's Hostel
Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$130
US$78
US$76
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvodka tastingcommon roompub crawlbeer pongbed dormthe main squarefree breakfastdrinking gamesawesome locationtrain stationspecial thanksold townenjoyed my stayvisit auschwitzcentral locationsalt minesa great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Walking distance from the Train Station and seconds from the main square. Next door to a Sex Shop, above a Restaurant. across the street from another Restaurant. A temperamental entrance system, a lower hallway littered with cans and bottles for the duration of my 3 night stay, which smelled of urine and had a lovely pile of vomit which was there for two days. A rickety staircase and a leaky roof did not create a positive first impression. The door to my Room did not always lock and the Room was far from clean and looked like it wasn't regularly cleaned. There are not enough Toilets or Showers for the number of people on the floor and they were far from clean, I would go as far as saying disgusting. The room I was in had Hole in the wall which were covered in Sticky Tape, for some reason. I will quote a group that I met in a previous hsotel who I bumped into here "We would not have felt safe if it wasn't for the people in our room. All in all not a happy stay, Really disappointing, I would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms off the common room or those that face onto the street.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paynechris82
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed here for two nights and the place was a dissapointment. They hygiëne of the place was bad: it had bedbugs. It was easy to notice that they don't clean the rooms often. The staff was most of the time helpfull. But sometimes their information was incorrect, for example about the pubcrawls. Also the atmosphere was a letdown. If you're looking for good opportunitities to have some nice interaction with fellow travelers, you should probably choose another hostel.
The location is very good though.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marco K
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed two nights 20-22 july. The room of us/rooftop was very dirty lot of dust/spiderrags...blood on my blanket...and terribly hot..there was fortunately a ven. The people who run the place dont give the right info about several things like free walking tour (because of that we where half hour too late) ..they organised nothing and from the hostel..yeah a pubcrawl but it was cancelled...breakfast which stated in info was really varieted was poor..just some old bread and jam..no fruit vegetables etc...worst of all is that i have all red spots on my nody because of bedbugs..no recommendation! So thanks for the bedbugs!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
11  Thank Hendrikpo
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hostel made Krakow one of my favourite stops in 5 weeks! The staff here are amazing, so friendly and helpful! They ran a pub crawl one of the nights we stayed and it was such a good night. The location is literally a stone's throw away from the main square, there is a great Italian restaurant round the corner where you can get a full meal for £6, some of the best food I've ever had. The only downside is that the hostel didn't always have hot water and there was a music festival going on in the square whilst we were there which kept us up but that's not the fault of the hostel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caitlin W
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in the twelve bed dorm here on a Friday and Saturday night. The hostel has a really nice atmosphere and the two pub crawls we did were brilliant. Stephen was a great host and knew Krakow nightlife like the back of his hand. The room itself was a bit battered and my bed was rubbish, but as we were always out it wasn't a concern.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends