“Great for bigger kids”

Ranked #59 of 272 things to do in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun for the whole family: sauna, water massage, jacuzzi, climbing walls and 800 meters (2,624 feet) of twisting slides.
UK
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great for bigger kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Lots of attractions for teenage kids and plenty for smaller ones too, but not a great deal for infants. Most attractions need a minimum height of 1.4m and the ability to swim. There are climbing walls, slides, whirlpool, water volleyball and lots more. Place was clean and well managed.

Visited October 2013

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“fun fun fun :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I went here with a few friends to have some fun on a rainy day, since the park is indoors. We had fun the whole time, there are a few good slides, my favorite one is the black one. There were lots of other fun activites to be done in the pools, like climbing up the walls, streching some ropes and etc. Make sure you're body is prepared because mine wasn't and the next day my whole body was aching! So it was pretty cool overall but the price is kind of high and you have to pay for sauna separately.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Farnoosh A
Kielce, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“such a great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for our anniversary a few months back. We'd been living in Krakow for a while and had seen signs for it, so we decided to check it out. We were not disappointed! The slides were different levels of thrill, and we went on them several times. My favorite part was the lazy river - it actually goes pretty fast! They also have a wave pool, obstacle courses, and even a lap pool (which I wouldn't recommend for an actual workout. there were a lot of kids in that pool too). There are places to stand and let the water massage you and salt water jacuzzis. I think it's perfect for young couples, families with children, or even older people, since there's something for everyone. Would absolutely recommend! The one issue we had was getting there: we took the bus and ended up walking a little further than expected. It's sort of hidden behind a grocery store. but otherwise, totally awesome.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank morethanafeelin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good waterpark not incredibly safe though...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

hi im this tripadvisor account owners daughter i decided to write this account as my dad (the account holder) did not come to it instead me and my mother did

anyway i came here as it was very hot and we could not find anything to do the website boasts lots of slides but there are in fact only 7 or 8 and very widely spread apart for that fact. i will now give you the pros and the cons

cons
inside you will find one yellow twisty slide that only lasts for 1 minute and when youre spat out you end up flying into the pool and getting a bruise on your bum then theres 3 huge slides that look fun but actually hurt you i went on the first one which wasnt so bad then the middle one which has a kinda bowl that you get spun around in and pushed down i was flu[ped over like an egg in that one then theres the third one where i hit my head (twice) and got flipped over again

finally theres a green and yellow slide that wen you land youre in really shallow water and you get flipped around theres also 3 water volleyball courts that were in constant use, a climbing wall and a basketball net theres also a huge staircase that you have to walk up to get to the huge slides (see one of the pictures there not my pictures by the way there someone else's just so you know)

outside theres a few sun beds a pool that only comes up to your ankles and some grass and thats about it

when we were leaving i made the mistake of going on the first big slide again and hit my head (again)

then to add insult to injury none of the lifeguards spoke english

pros

the changing rooms are very clean. the staff outside the actual waterpark are very polite especially the lady who got us a taxi to the galleria krakowska (shopping centre very good!)

wont be hurrying back

Visited June 2013
5 Thank Tickytocky
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A great way to the spend the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Park Wodny has several slides and activities. The slides are of different difficulties, so you can find one for your liking. They have also juccuzzies and different sorts of pools. One small pool were used for volleyball, which was very popular. The whole centre was clean and well kept. They have a cafe-area both inside where the pools are and outside in the waiting-area.
When you buy a ticket, you get an armband with a chip that you can lock your personal wardrobe - very smart.

Visited June 2013