“Great Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Polish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: Milano Restaurant is a place of culinary power, Milano, an Italian restaurant pulsating with life. Our chef, Grzegorz Fic, invites you to taste our excellent Ossobuco ala Milano with grilled gnocchi, Pappardelle with wild mushrooms and parsley, or a traditional Polish dish – Veal cheeks with mashed carrots and baked potatoes, let yourself be tempted by the excellent Crème Brulée with crunchy caramel. We know ... that success is in the details. Enjoy!
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I tried the fish with pasta. I have never tried better pasta ever. And the Frozen Margarita is fantastic. Great service.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The food was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. I often experience when eating in restaurents when it´s quiet means that the level of service drop. It seems like waitors give better service when the restaurents are busy. Getting to the point; service was okey, but it would not have harmed if the waitor could have been a littlebit more available, so that we could have gotten some salt for our food. This time we didn´t see the waitor atfer he served our food, until we finished eating, and we did need that salt.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Good food and reasonably priced. We ate here twice at lunchtime, outside overlooking the main square. The service was good and the food quality very good.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We went here for dinner after looking for places around the Main Market Square. We settled on this place as I am quite a fussy eater. The location is great and its very easy to find. They also have outdoor seating with heaters which is handy.
We went inside to eat and I was surprised by how big the restaurant is. It is decorated beautifully and is very well presented. The staff were lovely to us and very attentive. When we arrived there was a man playing the piano which he did for the duration of our stay, it was a nice added extra and added to the atmosphere.
The food is lovely and well presented. I had the pumpkin soup and the duck which were very nice. We ordered a side of mashed potatoes and french fries and we were nearly finished our meal by the time they arrived which was disappointing. I think the food is a bit overpriced but this could be based on the location.
All in all its a lovely restaurant with nice food.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stopped off here for a late lunch. There are probably cheaper restaurants with nicer food nearby but I doubt that there are any in such lavish and opulent surroundings. I ate a pizza which OK but not great but my daughter enjoyed her fries and strawberry milkshake. I had a voucher for a glass of Prosecco but the bill was still high, certainly by Polish standards. Waiting staff spoke good English and the cakes looked amazing. I think it would be a great place to visit for a relaxing drink or afternoon tea.

1  Thank ElectraCooter