“May 27, 2014”

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“May 27, 2014”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I booked with Adam a few weeks before I arrived in Krakow to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau. He responded quickly and took care of all the details. I was provided with a terrific guide - Bart - who was both good company and well informed, making the drive to and from very interesting. The guide I was assigned at A-B was also very good. I'd highly recommend Adam's company; he made my trip and experience better.

1 Thank a m
Adam C, Manager at Auschwitz-Krakow Tours, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We where verry happy to help you during your time in Poland

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect way of travelling - very professional company”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were a group of 8 friends visiting Krakau. We got in touch with this company a few weeks before our stay and booked a trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau with them: a mini-van fitting the 8 of us with a private driver/guide, for a very reasonable price. We booked the pick-up from and to the airport as well. From the very first moment we were extremely happy with Michael as driver/guide. He is a safe driver, is very punctual and has an incredible sense of humour. He was very interesting in what he told us, spoiled us with a delicious picknick in the car and gave us very useful tips for a nice brasserie, bar,... in Krakau. We highly recommend this way of travelling, the private tour permitting last minute adaptations to the program and we had an extremely good experience with this company.

1 Thank Christiane_C
Thank you for your opinion. I'm very happy that our driver was that good and took care of you. I can't be more proud of my team. Once again thank you for choosing our company. Hope to see you again!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Auschwitz and Salt Mines”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We booked our tour only a week in advance. Adam was very quick to get back to us and arrange everything.

Mateusz was a great tour guide. He showed us some places to check out within the city before we headed out to Auschwitz. He was friendly and we had a great conversation throughout the entire day. We decided to book again the following day for a ride to the airport. We booked that morning and Adam picked us up a few hours later to take us to the airport. The ride cost less than it did to take the normal taxis from the airport.

I'd highly recommend this tour.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ryan M
Adam C, Owner at Auschwitz-Krakow Tours, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Hello Ryan !

Mateusz is sending a greetings ! How was your flight back home ?
Looking forward to see you once again !

Best regards

Adam Czopek
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Brilliant - can't speak highly enough of these guys”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We booked about a month ahead of our trip for a private driver to take us to both Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka salt mine as we were hoping to visit both in one day with as little stress as possible.

Everything from the initial communication was great, and the trip itself was superb. Our driver was Bart, a young guy who was unfailingly polite and spoke perfect English. He offered lots of extra commentary as we were travelling around and was very accommodating and friendly.

Really impressed that Bart not only took us to each place, but he queued up and arranged tickets etc. while insisting we relax in the restaurant.

Absolutely first class, I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to do a similar trip from Krakow.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Craig L
Adam C, Manager at Auschwitz-Krakow Tours, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Hi Craig !

How our you ? Thank you for your review. It's is very nice to read a kind things about myself but you must to know that I have enjoyed time with you also.

Regards

Bart
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We used this company for a business trip and couldn't have been more delighted with the service they provided. Bart, who was the driver for the day speaks excellent English and was most pleasant and informative. We would not hesitate to recommend this company who we feel went the extra mile in terms of professionalism, courtesy and customer service.

Dear Bronagh !

Thank you for your kind review. It was a long day but I hope they weren't complain about me a lot ;)
Waiting to see you Jay soon

regards