Ways to Experience Krakow Auschwitz - Tours
from US$91.30
from US$103.10
from US$68.30
1,715 results
All reviews salt mines humbling experience sad place first hand salt mine tour day trip highly recommend this company concentration camp excellent service auschwitz tour private tour airport transfer picked up from our hotel excellent tour on arrival driver horror
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have done this guided tour today so wanted to write a fair and honest review for others wanting to book.

Booking and communication with company has been very good. I made a mistake with our pick up address and it wasn’t a problem. The driver picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel door to door. There were 3 other couples on our mini bus all together. The journey took 1 hour 15 minutes. We had the auschwitz liberation video for 1 hour which was really interesting.

We were met by our Polish tour guide and our group joined another group led by him. He was so knowledgeable, respectful and passionate which we both felt and enjoyed.

Our negatives are that the tour felt so rushed. You are given 1 hour 15 minutes at Auschwitz 1 which the tour guide took us to the main bits. However there was so much we didn’t see there and we were swept along swiftly from place to place. A quick 5 minute break and no alone time to take in the missed bits or have time to sit and reflect. We boarded the mini bus and were driven the 5 minutes to Birkenau where we were met by the same guide.

Here we had 1 hour and missed so many things that looked interesting. Stopping off briefly to see a train carriage then off to the gas chambers area and finished with a look inside one of the wooden sheds where the ladies stayed. It was very rushed considering the size of the place. It is absolutely huge!

I personally struggled to u sweat and the guide a lot of the time. He spoke very good English but had a very strong polish accent it was difficult to make out a lot of what was said which sadly meant I missed out on a lot of the facts and what we were seeing. Being so rushed meant I didn’t have time to read the boards explaining what we were seeing most of the time either.

I wanted to be positive but honestly feel that to benefit from really seeing Auschwitz Birkenau you need a whole day with a guide and time to explore yourselves, ask the questions you want to ask and really take in what you’re seeing. If you’re pushed for time and want a quick trip there then this is ideal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere is, of course, sad, but it is interesting to know the history in the place where it happened. I left from Krakow, the bus was punctual and the guides knowledgeable

KrakowThomas, Owner at Krakow Auschwitz - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm very happy that you have enjoyed your time in Krakow with us! Your satisfaction it's our duty! Sincerely, Regards Thomas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A well preserved piece of history everyone should visit. Very moving . Our tour guide explained as we walked around using headphones. A very moving experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

well organised and comfortable to make sustainable a very sad experience. on time and precise at each meeeting point

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The guide thaught us some subjects about the place. It was very emotional. I felt sad about what I saw.