“Excellent service, why worry?? No need!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Krakow Direct Private Tours

Krakow Direct Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 75 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowDirect.com specializes in tour and airport transfer services for international clients in the area of Krakow. We offer door-to-door private and group tours to the most interesting sites in the area such as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Zakopane in Tatra mountains, John Paul II route and more. Our airport transfers are always private, timely and convenient. Our aim is to provide excellent and reliable service that guarantees the best quality of our tours and transfers.
South shields
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service, why worry?? No need!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I booked krakowdirect to pick us up at the airport on our arrival into this fantastic and historical city. Our driver john, was there to greet us and the service was excellent, I felt safe and at ease in their very comfortable vehicles. I enquired about a salt mines trip and was picked up at my hotel the next day, brilliant! Book a group tour and a few of you share the vehicle and group tours get escorted around. I booked a trip to auschwitz on the Thursday and it was hassle free but also heartbreaking to listen and see the suffering. Krakowdirect offer an invaluable service second to none and I'll be recommending their service to anybody that visits krakow

Visited August 2014

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Excellent organisation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

We used Krakow Direct for our trips and transfers on our recent trip to Krakow and were glad that we did. I booked airport transfers, and visits to the Salt Mines & Schindlers Factory for one day and Auschwitz the next. Amazingly we didn't pay up front, but after every trip or transfer.
Everything was perfect. A driver was waiting for us at the airport on arrival. Like all the others he spoke excellent English and pointed out the sites on the way to the hotel. The drivers turned up at the appointed time at our hotel and asked for us by name to ensure that bot we were on the right tour & they had the right people!
At the end of each trip they will drop you off pretty much wherever you want, your hotel, the Old Hotel, the Jewish Quarter or some particular site. we chose the Jewish quarter each time as that's where our favourite bars & restaurant were.
I thoroughly recommend Krakow Direct to anyone making this trip'

1 Thank MikeDev643
Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 197 helpful votes
“Professional, prompt and excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have nothing but the highest praise for this company. We booked them to drive us from Krakow to Berlin at a price that was less than renting a car. For this, we got a very friendly, English-speaking driver (Marcin), who talked to us on the way about life in modern-day Poland. The vehicle was very comfortable (air-conditioned Mercedes van) and we appreciated being able to sit back and relax en route. It changed the day from being simply six hours of travel, into an interesting trip with a new friend!

Even corresponding with them before we left was a pleasure, as they were always quick to get back to me with a quote and an answer to my questions.

My husband also used Krakow Direct to see Auschwitz, and spoke highly of the experience.

San Diego
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We took the Auschwitz tour with Peter and had a great day. Our tour was not private, which is how we wanted it, rather it was a small group. There were 18 of us in our van. Peter picked us up at our hotel and after everyone was picked up we drove to the camp. On the hour drive we watched an informative video about the liberation of Auschwitz that made the drive go fast. Once at the camp we were "transferred" to our official camp tour guide who was wonderful. Our fee paid to Krakow Direct covered everything except our lunch and snacks. We left @9Am and got home @4PM. I have no idea how you could tour both Auschwitz and the Salt Mines in one day. We were happy with our choice to only visit the camp. I would recommend Peter and Krakowdirect for tours to Auschwitz!

2 Thank SDteach126
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Highly recommenable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We prebooked a tour to Auschwitz with a pickup at our hotel and drop off at the railway station. Everything worked excellent. The visit at the camp was indeed a must to do and the guide was very good. This visit I can recemmend to everyone.
On top of that our driver Peter made the trip even better, by telling us about life in Poland and what we passed on the way to Auschwitz. Thanks again.

Visited August 2014