“Dependable, Efficient and so friendly”

Krakow Airport Express - Tours
Ranked #5 of 101 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Krakow Airport Express offers most excellent and reliable, private door-to-door airport transfers service from Krakow and Katowice Airports, taking you in comfort, directly to your chosen destinationAirport Shuttle is not all - we offer also a variety of Private Krakow Custom Tours such as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine in Wieliczka, Zakopane, Wadowice etc. Our aim is to providing the easiest and most cost effective way to get to and from the Krakow and Katowice Airport directly to your hotel, apartment, meeting or any other destination of Your choice boothNo advanced payment - for the services, You will pay by cash or credit card to our driver!Just check our offer now, and see You in Krakow!
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We booked this company to take us to the airport and back. They were so friendly our first impression of Poland was such a positive one. Will definitely use them again and recommend to our friends

4  Thank Ckeher
"star service"
in 7 reviews
"comfortable car"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 21 reviews
"these guys"
in 21 reviews
"cannot fault"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We used KAE from the airport to the city, and from the city back to the airport. Overall, our impression was good. Our flight was delayed, but our driver was still waiting for us at the airport and was easy to spot. The driver was very polite and drove us straight to the hotel. We ordered the return trip to the airport two days in advance, but the trip was not confirmed by e-mail. I therefore sent an e-mail to the company requesting confirmation, and they called almost immediately to confirm the trip. Aften the call I received the e-mail with confirmation. The morning for our return trip arrived, and the driver arrived at the hotel at least ten minutes early. Hoverer, he did create a lot of confusion, claiming that we har ordered a trip for 4 people and not 6, and that he therefore could not take us to the airport (although the car had room for 6 people, and I had the e-Mail confirmation confirming that we ordered a trip for 6 persons). He then started unloading our baggage. This happened just as we were paying for the hotel stay, and he interrupted us while talking to the receptionist. He suddenly changed his mind and took us to the airport after all. I never really understood his confusion. The driver drove way too fast to the airport, although we were not in a hurry. Other than this I would recommend the company. Nice and clean car, polite driver.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank LHN84
krakowairportexpress, Owner at Krakow Airport Express - Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

First of all I would like to apologize for the bad behaviour of our driver on that morning - I was just talking with him about this situation and his also really sorry for the inconvenience. All the details he had for the transfer were correct (6persons) but as he was earlier at the hotel and 2 of Your party was already waiting in the reception, he didn't check the number of passengers for the transfer (as remeber Them from the way from the Airport) he thought that they are ready to go, then the rest came down to the reception and to be sure he asked if You are going together - so I'm really sorry for this, he should just check the number of passengers in the system schedule without disturbung you.
I have send that note to all our drivers to double check the details before all transfers so hope that it will improve our service for the future and on my side I will do my best to ensure that.

I'm really sorry, with Kindest regards,
Dominik Kazmierczak (KAE)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Mateusz / Matthew (hope I got the name right) took us to and from the airport and on one day trip. I honestly can't think how the service could have been better. The car was an immaculately clean Mercedes Vito. Mateusz / Matthew was on time for all pick ups, was the most polite driver you can imagine and gave us lots of useful information. 100% recommended.

3  Thank NoobyMcPwned
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great transfer service, quick and easy to book from the uk. Taxis were waiting for us upon arrival and we were able to book a return transfer with no difficulty at all. Will definitely be using this service when we return to Poland.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction