“Cool atmosphere, very nice service and great tasting”
Review of Wodka Cafe Bar

Wodka Cafe Bar
Ranked #2 of 131 Nightlife in Krakow
Paris, France
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Cool atmosphere, very nice service and great tasting”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I found there the Goldwasser that I sometimes have a hard time finding elsewhere so as soon as I enter the place was already in my good graces and the rest of our evening (well part of it) was also great, a very kind guy served us and advised us some great vodka, it's tiny but people come and go so you should find a place to sit quite easily (there's another room upstairs). Prices are correct. A must do.

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice little place to have the best vodkas”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place was recommended by a tour guide to the three of us. We only managed to visit the place once during our stay in Krakow, but it was a very good experience. A very wide selection of vodkas, with a very nice service. Definitely worth a visit!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gergő J
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Been here several times and got to say it a great place. Over a hundred vodkas and a great barkeep. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“The Neighborhood Bar You Wish You Had In Your Neighborhood”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My friend and I learned of this bar through a great map and guide given during a free walking tour. We went the first night of our trip and went back two more nights (out of five). The place is tiny, but that doesn't stop it from having more than 100 types of vodka. Maciek the bartender was personable, engaging, and a helpful flavor guide...and fluent in English. You can get single (small) glasses of vodka or smaller glasses in a flight of 6 with whatever flavors you want. Each night, there was a fun mix of locals and visitors, and we had great conversations with a bunch of different people. I wish I had this bar in my neighborhood.

Visited June 2014
Batley, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fantastic :-)”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews we decided to check this out .... The reviews are spot on .. What a great place. We had 2 of the taster trays then went "large" on our favourite one ... Lovely little place and great friendly guy serving and helping with your choices :-)