“Got to know a horribel industry last night. They have good looking girls walking around spiking tourists drinks.”

Baccarat Music Club
Ranked #78 of 131 Nightlife in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Throw on your swankiest outfit and highest heels and head to Krakow's newest clubbing destination where you're guaranteed a weekend to remember. This enormous club has a mind-boggling 10 rooms over 500 square metres, not to mention the extra-luxurious VIP room. It's truly no standard Krakow cellar club with its disco balls, chandeliers, and designer furniture throughout. Drop by for a sophisticated cocktail and dance the night away while international DJs spin house, Latino, and disco beats. Just don't forget a pair of flats for the walk home!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Got to know a horribel industry last night. They have good looking girls walking around spiking tourists drinks. I caught them in the middle of the act, I confronted the girls and they seem to know nothing. So I asked them to try my drink, like I suspected non of the girls wanted to try the drink. We left the club immediately. Outside I talked to 2 guys who where clearly involved and 1 of the guys admitted this business. Reason, because it's hard to earn money in Poland. It's crazy how well organized this crime is which ensures me it will happen again! I'm never setting foot in that club again. I hope the review helped to prevent this from happening to you!

Note: this is the second time I have to post my review. Makes me wonder how reliable tripadvisor is.

Visited September 2013
45 Thank LBAH

• Polish first
Luton, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“White room”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We hired the VIP part of the club called 'white room' for a hen party. This was a private area in the club, it was good, however with people walking up and down, it felt like we were the entertainment in a zoo. Lol.

Rest of the club was good, with various seating areas, dance floor was small and very crowded, which made it extremely hot. The music was great, so a fab place to party the night away.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Falguni7
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificient!!!”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Nice stuff, best DJ's & the most beautiful girls ----> it's Baccarat! I recommend this place for everyone, the best club in Cracow

1 Thank Tadeq
Krakow, Poland
“BACCARAT! <3”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Great music, best people and lovely atmosphere in the heart of Cracow's nightlife! :)) I I recommend this place,absolutely need to come here.

Visited September 2012