“Something a little different”

Krakow Shooting Range
Ranked #25 of 75 Fun & Games in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We organize Krakow Shooting for everybody everyday, couples, groups, stags, hens and friends. We pick up from your Apartment/Hostel or Hotel and provide you with instructor as well as English speaking driver. Krakow Shooting Range is one of the cheapest places where you can have fun with various weapons and still pay small amount for it. We want You to have a blast in Krakow! We are respected and well known by people from All over the world. Just contact us to get a quote please.
merseyside
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Something a little different”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Was looking to try something new and as we were going to Krakow thought we might try shooting range. We were picked up directly from our hotel and as there were only two of us I was concerned we might be put with another group. Instead we had the range to ourselves, our instructor spoke excellent english and put us very much at ease his helpfulness and safety instructions were very clear. We chose package 4 and got to fire 3 handguns and an AK47. Neither of us had ever handled a gun let alone fired a glock and we more than managed to hit the target every time.
A fantastic experience would recommend to anyone.

Visited October 2013

Cardiff
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“An exhilarating experience”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our group of 3 men and 3 women wanted to give shooting a try, and found the Krakow Shooting Range. For approximately £40 per person we were collected by taxi from our hotel, driven to the range, given a full safety briefing, had a go on the guns and delivered back again. It was a bargain.

We shot a Glock, a Kalashnikov, a pump-action shotgun and a sub-machine gun. Each of us had our own targets which we got to keep, so we could see how we had done, and 10 bullets in each weapon, so 40 in all.

The tuition was expert and the environment felt safe, despite the adrenaline pumping through us all! After we had finished shooting, the management allowed us to pose with the guns for some comedy pictures, which was fun.

We thoroughly enjoyed this activity, and would recommend it. Not for those of a nervous disposition though!

Visited October 2013
Scotland
146 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Shooting Experience in Krakow”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We booked this experience whilst on our break in Krakow.
We opted for the £75 per person to use 4 weapons (2 handguns, shotgun and an AK47), you can always buy more ammunition once you are there.
Paul picked us up from our hotel in a very nice and air conditioned Merc people van, which was great as it was blistering hot outside.
The shooting range seems to be on an industrial site and deceiving from the outside just where you are going. The range was sweltering inside with no air conditioning which I felt impeded the experience as my hands were sweating so much.
I have never handled any guns before and Paul acted as translator with the non English speaking tutor. I felt nervous to start but was put at ease. I enjoyed it and hit some targets!!
The only thing I would say is Paul needs to act as more of a tutor in between the shooting as when I missed or my line of sight too high had to call back for help. Felt it was just then left to get through the shots and at times could have told me great youve hit or missed etc as I was surprised when the target came back how many I had hit, which would have boosted my confidence at the time.
My partner was fine as he had used one before and was good to go pretty much.
Overall a good intro to weapons and I would like to follow up again on.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Evievi123139
London
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“An amazing afternoon”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Came here with my partner in May / June 2013, pickup was by Paul who was very friendly and helpful, from Krakow town centre (our hotel) it takes around 40 minutes. (for this range anyway as they have several sites)
The range is out in the more rural parts so you do get to see a lot of nice scenery on the way there.

It is all handled very professionally, and Igor (big bald man with glasses, hopefully I spelt his name correct) was a very helpful and funny instructor, it was our 1st time firing actual weapons so we were initially very nervous. But Igor was helpful and took his time with us, there was never any pressure or pushy sales tactics, you were there just to learn and have fun all the while being very safe.

In all it cost us about £75 per person to use 4 weapons (2 handguns, shotgun and an AK47), you can always buy more ammunition once you get the hang of it.

Definately worth the experience!!

Visited May 2013
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very professional”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I booked this trip through krakowshooting.com, Paul was really helpful providing all information and we were picked up from our hotel and taken to the shooting range where an incredibly professional and knowledgeable man helped us choose our targets and go through safety procedures and the guns we would be shooting. I was very nervous but they very soon made me feel at ease. My husband had a fantastic time and we even got take pictures and keep the targets.

I would highly recommend this company, what an amazing experience!

Visited April 2013