Krawl Through Krakow - Pub Crawl

Book in advance
from
£19.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Krawl Through Krakow - Pub Crawl
from £19.99
from £17.53
from £19.29
from £45.59
2,414 results
All reviews power hour bars and clubs awesome night free shots drinking games unlimited alcohol crazy night a lot of fun these guys small group nightlife johnathan europe legend
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Couldn't be better :) I met amazing people, saw everything what I heard of. This will stay a long time in my memory. Greetings!

Date of experience: August 2015
Ktkevents, Manager at Krawl Through Krakow - Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a blast on our
PubKrawl tour and that our hosts made your experience even better. We hope to see you

Reviewed 19 August 2015

The pub crawl in Krakow was one of the best things of my solo trip to Krakow. The crew are professional party people with exceptional social skills. Theyll make sure everyones gets involved in the fun.
There's crew member Mala who's hyper social and loud and will challenge you to do dance up and under the tables, through water even and will play drinking games with you. Then there's crew members Ray and Chris who are like a bastion in the party crowd where you can fall back on for some great new party ideas or just a nice chat. These guys are entertainers if anything. I liked all of them, not just the ones mentioned!

I went three nights, it was awesome, go here, you wont regret it.
Beware of fake crawls, this one starts at the statue on the main square and its the one you should get.

Thanks a lot guys!

Regards,

Daniel

Reviewed 15 August 2015

If you are travelling through Krakow you cannot miss this pub crawl!! Power hour in the first bar is just the perfect way to start the night, the guides were all great fun and so easy to get along with, Kirsty was insane and especially helpful throughout the night. Would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to get sooo drunk and have a night you wont forget (remember). Ended up going a couple of times! So good! :)

Date of experience: July 2015

Reviewed 14 August 2015

One of the best pub crawls I've been on! Excellent value and met loads of great people, all of the staff were friendly and helpful (that kirst is quite a character, my friends and I spent a good portion of the night having a laugh with her!) There was copious amounts of free alcohol, I ccan't remember getting back to my hotel so i assume thats a good sign! Would definitely do it again if I'm back in krakow!

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I've done a few bar crawls before, but Krawl through Krakow is by far the best I've been on. All the reps were fantastic, kirsty went the extra mile and helped me find my friends when I got lost.

If you're looking for a brilliant night, this is it!!

Date of experience: July 2015