Rezydent Hotel
US$220
Radisson Blu
US$79
1,066 results
All reviewsno liftthe main squaregreat locationgrodzka streetscrambled eggsbreakfast is servedflights of stairsstreet noiseold townno air conmodern bathroomlower floorsuperior roomemailed the hotelwould stay here againplenty of hot watera stones throw
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Well placed hotel in heart of center with an abundance of restaurants, cafes,and shops on your doorstep.
Staff friendly and room cleaned daily. I have no issues with hotel other than the restraunt you are allocated breakfast which is the marmorlader 2 doors down, the breakfast was not good at all and I would not pay for it again scrambled eggs runny no toaster and staff refused to get one for my daughter to have at least a piece of dry bread toasted, the ham/cheese was warm as was milk for the stale cereals the list is endless, but please don't let that put you off this hotel which is worth a visit.
Nice restraunt within the hotel called the sphinx which serves good food and an excellent breakfast at a fair price. It would be nice if breakfast was allocated there.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Rezydent9, Manager at Rezydent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Antony,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that our services made your trip more enoyable. About your comments regarding the breakfast for sure I will foward tchem to their Manager but just short explenation - they do not have a toster so even you request for a tost this is immpossible as they do not have a chance to prepare it. Also the breakfast is served as a bufet so it is not possible that products were cold when they are standing even only 15 min on the table - be sure that they are reguraly complete as breakfast is served during 4 hours and it is not possible to put all things on the table at the begining. If you asked for cold milk/cham or cheese for sure you will get it.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Right next to the main square, this hotel is a great base to explore Krakow. We were fortunate enough to get a room with lift access which I believe makes all the difference. Rooms comfy and by booking through Easyjet holidays it was very reasonable. Breakfast in the restuarant next door is good enough to start your day off, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank anderson837

Dear Sir,

thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am not sure what you mean that lift make a difference - hope that only the fact that you do not have to use the stairs as all the rooms in each part are furnished the same way.

Hope to see you again in the future and best regards

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We have just arrived home after spending 4 nights at the Rezydent. This hotel was recommended and i would certainly recommend it. We contacted the staff prior to going and they arranged taxi transfers to and from the airport. The reception staff also arranged trips to Auschwitz and The Salt Mines, offering discount on the first trip. The hotel itself is less than a minute walk to the main square and amongst shops and restaurants. We had room 4 and it was huge. A big seperate bedroom, and a bed settee in the living area. The bathroom was spotless, with clean towels provided daily, aswell as tea, coffee and bottled water. Although there was no air conditioning, we were offered a fan to cool the room down. Our room was behind and above a restaurant but we weren't affected by the noise. Breakfast was a couple of doors down the road but this was not a problem. The food in there was good but i have had better. The food was the same each day; apples and melon, cheese, ham, salad with coleslaw and other relish type dishes, 3 choices of cereals, bread, yoghurts and fruit juices/hot drinks. The hot food consisted of scrambled egg and frankfurters. Overall, the staff were very helpful and I would stay in this hotel again. The location is excellent if you want to be in the heart of the City.

Room Tip: Bottom floor if you have mobility problems.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your feedback. It is extramely important to us know what are your feelings about our services and companies recommened (as taxi service or trips) as only this way we can improve our business.

We invite agian and best regards

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed here for three nights in August. I booked a single room which was spacious and spotlessly clean. Staff were polite and friendly and couldn't help enough. One girl on reception went on internet found directions and up to date prices for local attractions. On the last day it was the Tour of Poland so the main square was closed, staff still booked a taxi for us and walked us down so we didn't get lost or confused. Location is great, however the lack of air conditioning meant that you had to have the windows open so it is very noisy late into the night. If you can put up with that, have to say it was perfect in every way.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all we would like o thank you for your stay. It is important to us to get a feedback from our Guest so we are gratefull for it also. I am glad that you enoyed your stay and our services.

We invite again and regards

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I recently spent four nights in this hotel in the fabulous city of Krakow. The hotel is almost situated on the main square. As I had arranged, I was picked up from the airport by private car 100 polish currency, 85 going back, don't ask me why. The hotel is very clean and modern fitted room and bathroom, but I was on the top floor room 90 and over five floors to get to me room and NO LIFT, the staff are very polite and friendly. My room was in a very large attic and had a window over looking the back of restaurants and a roof window. As it was very hot there for all of my stay the room was always boiling hot and they had placed a floor standing fan in the room, however all it did was waft the hot air around my room so sleeping was very hard due to the heat in the room, it needed air conditioning. They do leave two free bottles of water in your room each day. You have to go to the restaurant next door for breakfast and the breakfast was very good. I would stay there again but only if I was guaranteed a lower floor and on the front of the building

Room Tip: Ask for a lower floor and at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Rezydent9, Manager at Rezydent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Jeff,

First of all thank you for your stay. Each Guest opinion is extreamly important to us so please let me exlpain couple things from your review.
First of all pick up from the airport to the hotel cost 100 pln as the driver need to park a car on guarded parking, wait for you at arrival terminal and be there till the plane arrives even if there is a delay. When you are going from the hotel to the airport the transfer is cheaper as the driver is not paying for the parking and there is no need that he wait with you till the plane will be ready. If you had any doubts in this case you should ask the reception desk.
Room 90 is on a 4th floor in bulding without lift. As this is mentioned on hotel description our rooms are loacted in three separate buildings and only one have a lift. In your reservation order there was no infromation about any mobility problems or request to get a room with street view, so you were accomodate acvcording to the occupancy. Of course even there are a special request we can not give you a 100% guarantee to fulfill them but we do our best each time.
Air-conditioning is not required in 3 star hotels according to polsih categorization rules. I understand that it would be a big adventage for our Guest but there is no possibility to install it for now. If you are travelling during summer months you should be preapare for high temperature or make sure that you booked hotel with aircondition.

Any way hope that I clarify all your points. We invite again and best regards