We stayed in the 'Toronto' appartment - top floor, a cosy & neat place. Ensuite bathroom, but shared kitchen. Although other appartments on the top floor were occupied as well, we barely heard any noise.
If you're looking for an affordable stay but still want some quality, this is the place to be. We payed 100 zloty/night, which is a bargain compared with other spots.
As for the distance to the sights: it's not exactly close to the city center, but still doable on foot. The bus stop to/from the airport, on the other hand, is only 500 m away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow