We stayed recently in the Melbourne apartment (new) which was in an excellent position directly near the main square (1-2 minute walk) It was very roomy and even being near the square was very quit at night and we were able to sleep on the comfy bed. There was full kitchen facilities although we only used the fridge to keep our water cold. A supermarket only 2 min walk away was handy to get the water and somethings to snack on. The staff at sodispar spoke excellent english and provided information on the area and even picked our bags up at 1100hrs when we had to leave the apartment and looked after them all day till our evening flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow