“Great Place to Stay in Krakow.”

Sodispar Serviced Apartments
Ranked #20 of 259 Hotels in Krakow
Toronto, Canada
“Great Place to Stay in Krakow.”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Sodispar was my home away from home for 3 nights in Feb, 2012. I had a wonderful and very comfortable stay there. The place is run by very kind, professional and knowledgeable staff and the apartment that I stayed in had absolutely everything that I needed (hot shower/bath, hair dryer, iron with iron board, separate kitchen with utensils). Furthermore during my stay there I had an access to free internet in the office and very affordable transfer to the airport Thank you again for your hospitality and great service !

Room Tip: The apartment of the ground floor is very specious, private and comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Irena K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ravenna, Italy
Reviewed 5 February 2012

A friend and I went to Kracow in January 2012 and we rent an apartment. When we arrived Peter told us that we had a free upgrade to a bigger apartment closer to Market Square. The apartment was really confortable and clean and really cheap for Italian standards. Probably one of the best solution to visit the city without taking too much buses or trams.

Higly recommended!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank 3Lius_Formazione
manchester
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Having just returned from a short stay in the Sodispar apartments, I felt I had to commend them on their hospitality and excellent service. We reserved our apartment a few days before arrival and there have been no regrets whatsoever- a novel feeling when it comes to travelling abroad! They really do provide a comprehensive service, from arranging transfers to and from the airport, giving us tips and discounts on what to do in Krakow (an incredibly beautiful city) and even lending us an umbrella when it was raining! The apartment we stayed in was one of the cheapest, yet was clean, comfortable and very well heated and much more than expected for the price. We're already planning a return visit to Krakow and will no doubt stay with Sodispar.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lau560
Waterlooville, Hampshire
Reviewed 13 December 2011

From the time we booked - for 14 of us - until we got back home we were really looked after well. Arranged pick up and return to airport - trips for different groups to different venues - all cheaper than advertised trips - Apartments very clean and well thought out. Every one of my party had a great stay and could not say enough about SODISPAR. Agnieszka organised it all down to the last detail. We have stayed with SODISPAR on a few occasions now and I would recommend them to anyone. Well done and Merry Christmas.

Room Tip: All apartments within 5 minutes of the Old Town Square - which is the place to be
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Stayed in one of the apartments for three nights..brilliant location with just a few minutes walk to main square. Will stay here again when i go back.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank ciaranmc
Derry, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 November 2011

The sodispar apartments were ultimately fantastic for what we paid for 3 nights stay in Krakow. We had 7 of us sleeping and catered for within these apartments, the apartments were fully cleaned for our arrival and fitted with two showers and bathrooms, which was good as we were a mixed group, meaning the girls could have a bathroom for themselves.

The apartments were also centrally placed and so it was not too much of a journey to go and see the city itself and enjoy the nightlife on offer while still having your bearings about you to know where the apartments are at.

We were given direct phone numbers and addresses of the main information offices also, were if we needed anything, someone would attend to us when and whatever time we needed.

Would definately recommend these apartments to people travelling to the city.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mark H
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I am a 57 year old lady who was traveling to Poland alone for some dental treatments, my dental representative in UK booked me into Sodispar Apartments in Lubelska St. The Apartments were fantastic, they are spotlessly clean, very well designed and comfortable. I was impressed by the excellent security (code and a key for main door and apartment entry) being a lady alone this a big plus for me and made me feel safe. The staff were helpful and friendly - I had some problems getting British TV channels ( they attempted to fix this but could not) so the man on the front desk loaned me a laptop free of charge so that i could have something to do.

There are plenty of small shops nearby including a chemist and supermarket i bought some (Soft) food for the week but also enjoyed the great wan ton soup from a chinese take away just two minutes away (perfect for a sore mouth).
I spent a week at the apartments and during this time had extensive dental treatments, on my return to the apartment each day I was able to have an afternoon nap because it was so quiet
All in all a good experience for me and I will certainly be booking again for any of my return dental trips.

Room Tip: I had a ground floor apartment with a view of the small rear garden making it very quiet at night. I...
  • Stayed November 2010, travelled solo