Agree with most of these reviews. Staff were really helpful and the apartment (a loft) was lovely and flooded with light. It's basic but smart (was a bit hot though given the number of skylights and being at the top of the building - there was air con though). I found it really quiet.
The street looks a bit grotty but it always felt safe even at night. About 20 minutes at a reasonable pace to get right into the centre (15 to the edges) with a few big roads to cross which can hold you up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow