My wife and i came back on Friday 13th June after a 4 night stay. We didnt book any transport from the airport as we were just going to get the bus, but soon realized we would not get to the Apartment in time, so a couple of text messages later pick up from the airport sorted. We had originally booked the 2 person Toronto apartment but after arriving at the main Sodispar office we were asked if we would like to upgrade, for a vastly reduced price to the Montreal apartment in the old town. This we did and we stayed in the Montreal apartment for 3 nights then moved next door to the Vancouver apartment for our last remaining night. Both of these apartments that my wife and i stayed in were immaculate. The apartments were ideally located for the old town, literally a 2 minute walk away. In the opposite direction, Warwel Castle takes about 10 minutes. Lastly a few words about the stall who assisted my wife and i during our stay, Jacob who picked us up at the airport was brilliant, very informative, showing us relevant places on our way from the main office to our apartments in the old town. Whilst we were at the main office there was another male member of staff there, who again was extremely helpful. We were advised on certain trips to take, but at no point did my wife or i feel any pressure to go ahead and book through Sodispar. As our return flight wasnt until early Friday evening and we had to vacate the apartment by 1100, we were asked if we would like them to take our luggage to look after until we got picked up and taken to the airport, again excellent service. Tom, who took us back to the airport was full of chat and again very helpful.
If anyone is after a very nice place to stay, with excellent staff then my wife and i would fully recommend booking with Sodispar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow