Me and my friend stayed here in July 2014. It was very well priced and wasn't too far out-around 15-20 minute walk to the main square, so probably wouldn't suggest elderly or parties with small children stay here. We had the loft apartment which was on the top floor. On the whole lovely place although we found it was too far to go back and freshen up throughout the day so would leave around 9 in the morning and not return until around midnight. The only concern I had was with the hair dryer it kept cutting out after about a minute which was not good for two girls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow