“Sodispar apartment lubelska ”

Sodispar Serviced Apartments
Ranked #27 of 264 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here in July 2014. It was very well priced and wasn't too far out-around 15-20 minute walk to the main square, so probably wouldn't suggest elderly or parties with small children stay here. We had the loft apartment which was on the top floor. On the whole lovely place although we found it was too far to go back and freshen up throughout the day so would leave around 9 in the morning and not return until around midnight. The only concern I had was with the hair dryer it kept cutting out after about a minute which was not good for two girls.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Amythom136

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Let me start with the positives: Everyone we dealt with from the Sodispar staff was friendly, responsive, and professional. I couldn't have asked for greater customer service. Even before we arrived, they were great at quickly replying to my email inquiries. And then once we arrived at the Krakow train station, they had everything under control, from the driver who met us at the station to the people who greeted us at the office and provided us with every bit of information we could possibly need about both the property and the city. During my subsequent interactions with them (more about that later), every individual was extremely pleasant and hospitable. Other pros were the great location of the apartment we rented (the Bristol), which was just a couple blocks from the main square, and the cleanliness and comfort of the apartment. The property definitely met our basic needs in these two regards. As for the negatives: I'd say the first was the fact that the wi-fi was spotty at best, which resulted in my subsequent calls to the Sodispar office (since I couldn't email them). They were very responsive and eventually sent a friendly crew to the apartment to help rectify the situation (the wi-fi improved somewhat), but it was still annoying having to deal with this during our vacation. The second negative, which only became apparent later that night, was the fact that the apartment is located just above a bar that stays pretty busy (with loud music and loud people) most of the night. Because there is no a/c, every night we had to make a decision: Do we open the windows so we can stay comfortable temperature-wise and risk being awakened by the bar noise, or do we close the windows and risk overheating to try to minimize the racket from downstairs? Neither option was ideal. Third, the washing machine didn't work. I had been traveling for more than three weeks at this point and I was looking forward to washing my clothes, but one of the staff confirmed (while he was over checking on the wi-fi) that the washing machine in our kitchen was inoperable. Granted, he graciously offered up the office's laundry services if I wanted to bag up my dirty laundry and have them pick it up. But I was just a little wary of this set-up, so I ended up waiting until we got to Warsaw to use our hotel's laundry service. And finally--and I admit this is niggling--the apartment furnishings and decor are very basic...even spartan. As I mentioned before, it's totally clean and comfortable, but just don't expect anything particularly stylish or designerly. The overall vibe is that of an Ikea-furnished dorm room. Oh, and the tiny bathroom was a little challenging for the 2-3 of us to work with, especially with the miniscule sink and complete lack of counter space. Okay, after all that, it may seem like we were dissatisfied with the place, but we ended up having a completely fine visit, mostly because we quickly adjusted our expectations after our arrival. If you're focused mostly on location, cost, and very basic comfort--and appreciate great customer service--and not so concerned with extra amenities or noise issues, this apartment would be perfect for you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2014

what to say about sodispar apartments.... first of all the staff are very friendly and willing to help you not only with the apartment but with any other help you need in town. they arranged a taxi for us from airport for 70 zl. The taxi driver was very friendly and he was making jokes all the way making us feel very comfortable. We stayed for 7 night in Sydney apartment and we were very very satisfied. The apartment is located 2-3 minutes walking distance from the main square. It was an apartment in 3rd floor (there is elevator), well equipped (laundry machine, microwave,hairdryer, fridge) and safe. To enter the building you use a code. It was nice and quite and in a very good price. i recommend it for everyone that is looking a nice place, in a good price next to the square. Everything around were in a walking distance, Jewish district 25min, central square 2-3 min, shopping mall (Galleria) 25 min. There restaurants, bars, mini-market, pharmacy, alcohol shop, just outsude of your door! Many thanks to the whole team that made our stay pleasant. We will be back...

Room Tip: tell your needs to the team of Sodispar and i am sure they will find the best apartment that fits yo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dememay
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and i came back on Friday 13th June after a 4 night stay. We didnt book any transport from the airport as we were just going to get the bus, but soon realized we would not get to the Apartment in time, so a couple of text messages later pick up from the airport sorted. We had originally booked the 2 person Toronto apartment but after arriving at the main Sodispar office we were asked if we would like to upgrade, for a vastly reduced price to the Montreal apartment in the old town. This we did and we stayed in the Montreal apartment for 3 nights then moved next door to the Vancouver apartment for our last remaining night. Both of these apartments that my wife and i stayed in were immaculate. The apartments were ideally located for the old town, literally a 2 minute walk away. In the opposite direction, Warwel Castle takes about 10 minutes. Lastly a few words about the stall who assisted my wife and i during our stay, Jacob who picked us up at the airport was brilliant, very informative, showing us relevant places on our way from the main office to our apartments in the old town. Whilst we were at the main office there was another male member of staff there, who again was extremely helpful. We were advised on certain trips to take, but at no point did my wife or i feel any pressure to go ahead and book through Sodispar. As our return flight wasnt until early Friday evening and we had to vacate the apartment by 1100, we were asked if we would like them to take our luggage to look after until we got picked up and taken to the airport, again excellent service. Tom, who took us back to the airport was full of chat and again very helpful.
If anyone is after a very nice place to stay, with excellent staff then my wife and i would fully recommend booking with Sodispar.

Room Tip: Both apartments we stayed in were on the 3rd floor, with no lift.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Really great value. We weren't expecting much given the price we paid but these apartments were lovely. Three of us stayed for 5 nights. We had a private bathroom and a shared kitchen where we made breakfasts. Location wise it is a walk to the old town however for those who don't mind walking this is not an issue (approx 20mins brisk walk). The apartment was spotless when we arrived with clean bed linen and towel. There is no cleaning service during the stay however we just picked up after ourselves as we went. The guys and girls on reception were super friendly and helpful, we couldn't have asked for more from them. Would defiantly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My friends and I have just returned from a short break in the Parma apartment. Couldn't ask for more, place was spotless, great service and amazing value for money. We included taxi transfers with the company and the drivers were both polite and extremely helpful.
Would highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to return xx

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Lauraontheball
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After browsing though Trip advisor for a reasonable priced apartment in Krakow Old Town I came across this company and I have to say what a true gem of a company it is. Booking online with Sodispar was the most prompt, helpful and easy company I have ever experienced arranging accommodation with. They also organise trips, tickets for music concerts etc etc, so all you need to do is ask and its not a problem at all. Pick up from the airport was on time and friendly and having already booked an apartment in the Old Town I was given the option of a free upgrade which was a wonderful surprise though I've no doubt my original apartment would have been wonderful too. The apartment could not have been any better located to the main square and the building was full of character, and as I was travelling alone I also felt very safe too. It was an extremely clean and well organised apartment that had everything you could possibly want. I would not hesitate in highly recommending this company and when I return to Krakow with my children I will instantly book an apartment through Sodispar again. Thank you all so much :-) xx

Room Tip: I stayed in Lorcarno which was right around the corner ( 2mins ) from the Old Town Main Square. It w...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo