Staff made us feel really well come and important, happy to help in anyway we could. We were mega impressed with the small organised tour to Auschwitz they arranged for us too.
The room was really clean and tidy, perfect for what we needed also an excellent shower!
Only criticism would be the stair climb to the top level bedroom only because of the location, we had done a lot of walking the stairs were a bit of a killer! Great price, would definitely return to krakow and most definitely would return to Sodispar to stay. Great for city break or travellers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow