2 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
£47
1,960 results
All reviews great location the main square old town premium room train station recommend this hotel minute walk single room bottled water city break reception staff hotel bar scrambled eggs tea and coffee facilities short break clean hotel stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

I stayed in this hotel about 13 years ago so when returning to Krakow I went with this one again... Its had a massive makeover, rooms are much larger, very modern and the beds soooo comfortable...

We stayed for 3 nights on arrival in Poland and then again for 2 nights before flying home. Check in was fast and efficient... The hotel seemed very quiet which is understandable with the current covid pandemic. The hotel is spotlessly clean and following the rules for masks and sanitisers, no hair dryers and housekeeping only on request which was fine for us.

Only negative was that the breakfast wasn't as good this time, I think they have cut back with having less customers at the moment. It was sufficient and on par with the other hotels we stayed in during our trips so not a massive negative.

The restaurant seemed to be closed in the evening, again I think due to pandemic which was a shame... Food was amazing last time.

Would definitely stay here again...

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kellymc8
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

This hotel is lovely and clean, very modern inside and the staff are very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Unfortunately the breakfast was not up to much. The rooms were lovely, modern and have a balcony. We had a lovely view over to the gardens across the road. The location is perfect for getting to all the nearby bars, restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank WardlawK
Reviewed 30 March 2020

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting Auschwitz, the salt mine and exploring the town. Well positioned for tour pick ups and only 5 min walk into town. Hotel rooms were nice and cosy with decent bathroom and shower, bottle of water each every day but no tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast was adequate but we were led to believe there was a bar but this was closed during our visit, if you wanted a drink you had to get a bottle from the restaurant which is not very welcoming for an evening meal. The hotel also has coach parties stay here with many school trips so can be noisy around the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Gloryhornetboy08
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Stayed at the Wyspianski Hotel from 12th March and was due to be there until 17th March. Hotel overall was very clean and tidy as was the single room I was allocated. The reception booked me in quickly and efficiently, a sign of things to come. On arrival at the room I found the key card did not work. One of the cleaning ladies told me to go to reception who sent a porter with me to check the door. A gentleman from the service department was dispatched to repair it and whilst waiting for him I found the safe was not working. Both items were dealt with within fifteen minutes and that included the time to collect replacement items. The hotel is fifteen minutes walk from the train station and five from the main square. On 13th March the Polish Government announced that they were closing the borders. I spoke to the ladies at the reception the next morning, who like everyone else knew very little. However they did their best to find out and in my opinion were very helpful and calm throughout. One receptionist advised me to go to the airport as they would have more information. This calm and logical advice started a process that got me home. I intend to return to Krakow for the Christmas markets and will have absolutely no hesitation in staying at the Hotel Wyspianski.

Date of stay: March 2020
4  Thank kat7009
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in an excellent location, close to the main square. I was pleasantly surprised after reading some previous reviews. It was much nicer than I expected. Rooms were modern and very clean. No kettle or safe in room though. There was a hair dryer. Staff were helpful and friendly. Receptionists went out of their way to book trips for us. Bartender was very friendly and great to chat with. Buffet breakfast was very nice. Ate in the hotel one evening and the food was exceptionally good. My room was at the back of hotel and there was a lot of noise from people shouting outside on a side street throughout the night. Rooms on the opposite side of the corridor weren't affected by noise. Despite this, it was a very good stay overall.

Date of stay: March 2020