“Great hotel and location”

Holiday Inn Krakow City Center
Ranked #36 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed in Holiday Inn city center Krakow for 5 nights. The hotel was really nice with clean spacious rooms and friendly staff. Our room was facing the inner yard so it was quiet too. Breakfast was great; it was not included and the cost was 60 zloty's /person/day but it was worth it.
Location was perfect for us: just few minutes walk from the Old Town main square. There were two super markets and tram stops near by.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank niinan2

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Been there for 3 nights, as part of a group. The room was enormous spacious with all the luxury amenities needed. The reception people were polite and cooperative. The internet connection was free. The breakfast has a very good selection and a tasty food.
The hotel located in an ideal place for every thing in the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Hotel is ideally placed for reaching all the best places to visit,with a nice stroll from the main market sqare. Helpful staff and lovely clean rooms.We were only on a stopover for one night before flying home,but the restaurant looked lovely and a nice bar area.I have no hesitation in staying in a Holiday Inn again if they are all comparable.

Room Tip: We only stayed the one night and only saw the one room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

SBN Washinton, D. C. I stayed at this hotel from July 17-July 24. The staff was amazing---they (a number of them!) took time to brief me, give me advice on restaurants and transportation (public transportation is excellent and very convenient to the hotel!) and provided me with a good orientation re: maps etc, help me print my boarding passes, and assist me with launching a connection for my I-PAD. They were cheerful, friendly, eager to please,and knowledgeable--one even generously gave me a number to call should I have trouble getting from place to place on one evening where I needed to make somewhat complex connections betwee places. I couldn't have asked for more.

I was here for a conference and 4 tutorials at the new campus of Jagiellonian University and went to the opening banquet for the conference at the Maximo Auditorium (an elegant place). I was able to take in some magnificent sites and sounds (concerts abound and are marvelous) without jiggling my full conference schedule.

Room Tip: I was in a newly renovated room. It was spacious, pristine, and quiet. Basically no view (but good...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed with my family at this Hotel on 26/27 July it has a very good location close to every thing we were very impressed with the large size Bed Rooms and the cleanliness of the hotel and the staff were the friendliest and efficient staff Top Service I have not seen for a long time........
and I will go back and recommend this Hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

From the moment we arrived it was smooth sailing. Our car was taken by staff and put in the underground car park. We were checked in with ease and upgraded to an executive room which was fabulous. Free wifi which worked well and was quick. Staff really helpful and a great hotel to stay in. Within walking distance of krakow centre this was ideal for us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dbyl
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I use the holiday inn in the uk for business travel - we had originally looked at the Hilton garden court as it had a pool but was so glad we changed to this hotel. We stayed in the new part with large super king beds, spacious bathroom with walk in shower and the standard mini bar, tea coffee and TV. We also had a large 3 bed room in 3rd floor with the bathroom the size if a single room. Cannot fault the level of accommodation once again from this group. The hotel us located by the taxi rank and tram stop and the wall through sienna to the main square took 5 mins. You can walk in 5/10 mins max to Jewish quarter and to the shopping centre

Stayed: July 2014