“Great hotel - highly recommended”

Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow
Ranked #24 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 19 November 2012

My boyfriend and I also stayed here for 4 nights as part of a trip. The staff were so knowledgeable and helpful on check in and the location of the hotel was absolutely spot on - about 5 minutes walk from the main square in the Old Town. Everything is in walking distance, one way to the Old Town square, 5-7 minutes in the other direction to Wawel Castle. Our room was perfect too. This hotel really made our stay. I thought the breakfast selection was great too. When I booked this hotel I wondered why it only made number 31 in the trip advisor ranking, most definitely it should be higher up the list. A great hotel to choose for your stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear WeaselH,

Thank you so much for posting such a glowing review in regards to your stays with us.
It is an absolute pleasure to read your feedback

For sure with your review we can move up the trip advisor ranking

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

With the very best regards from Krakow,

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Lucky to drop on this hotel as past of a Qerty Travel offer. Everything we could wish for. We had bed and breakfast. Room large and well appointed. Breakfasts were wonderful with a very wide selection. All in all thehotel was integral in making this short 4 night break a real good experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear UK50scouple,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Krakow,

With the very best regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Just spent three nights at the Radisson in Krakow. Don't usually write reviews but want to thank the staff for an excellent stay. We had booked some trips prior to arriving but discussed with the team there and they assisted us in getting exactly what we wanted. We ad a business room which was great and the small service touchs were appreciated. Highly recommended if you are visiting Krakow

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Graham C,

I appreciate the moment of time that you have contributed into allowing us to know more about our hotel.

Me and my colleagues are constantly trying our best to make you feel as comfortable as it takes.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future,

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I was staying there last weekend. Got fantastic corner room with a balcony ;) - no 351. The room is equipped with all needed equpment. There is also coffee making machine :). The room is huge so the children had a lot of space for playing. The location is a great value for this Hotel. it is only 4 minutes walk to get to the Main Square. When you are there with a kids it is a huge advantage. The breakfast was really good according to the choice and quality, everyone should find something for itself. If you like the latte don't take one from the machine... ask them to prepare different one - you will taste the difference :). The only problem was with the Wi-Fi connection in our room. They do offer free Wi-Fi and it works well in the lobby.

Room Tip: 351 :) the corner one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Dear Mariod75,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow.

We are so happy to be rated so highly by you and thank you for complimenting the room size as well as our closeness to all that Krakow has to offer.

We are currently upgrading our WIFI system in hotel.

On behalf of all the team, thank you for being our guest and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2012

This hotel was exactly what you would expect from the Radisson chain. Modern and clean with efficient check in and very spacious rooms. We didn't have a great view from our room - in fact it just faced onto other rooms but at least we didn't get any traffic noise. The bed was very comfortable. Our bathroom was enormous with a walk in shower and a shower over the bath. The room had everything you would expect safe, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, kettle etc. The mini bar was quite expensive but that is expected I suppose in a hotel. A half litre of water was 12 PLN - I went to the shop and bought three litres for 5 PLN.

My only two negative comments were

The 3rd bed in our room was a roll away bed which might have been suitable for a child but not a grown adult.

The staff at the bar were friendly but the service was very slow. At one point we had ordered 3 latte's which we waited ages for. When they come one of them was cold. We took it back and by the time they eventually brought it over - we had finished the others.

Overall though I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Dear Dopeygirl ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry to hear that you had to wait for your coffee in the bar.

I hope to welcome you back again in the future when your travels allow.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2012

This is my second stay in Radisson Blu Krakow. I should say that the staff is very friendly and helpful, over what they have to do. I enjoyed the restaurant in the hotel, excellent experience, and thanks to Tomasz for the very good recommendation and perfect service.
I enjoyed the room, but it was a bit colder for me although I adjusted the A/C Unit. It was very surprising me to find copies of my daily newspapers in my language at the door of my room.
I think I will again stay in Radisson Blu on my next visit to Krakow.
Thanks a lot for the excellent service.
Erdinc Ugur

Room Tip: I've stayed in the corner suit, with a nice view on the both sides of the street and park.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Erdinc Ugur,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Nino Rosenlund

Reviewed 10 November 2012

The hotel is great. It's not cheap, but it has all what is need for a business traveler.
First of all, people are there are friendly and very professional. There weren't many places like this where I got such good service as in this hotel.
The room was spacious and had everything you need for short or long stay. The only drawback was that though I had two TVs in the room, both were not LCD, but all big heavy TV with not flat screen, which was actually funny for such hotel. I definitely suggest them to replace it to LCDs, which take less place and have at least screen quality you can watch. Luckily to me I don't almost don't watch TVs during travels, so I didn't need it.
The bed was very comfortable.
Location is perfect to explore all Cracow historical places on foot. I could get to market square in 10 minutes and Jewish Quarter in 25 minutes. It also has a light train stop nearby, if you prefer public transportation.
They have a very good breakfast with huge choice of cheese and meat ( kielbasa :) ). It worth money you pay for it.

Room Tip: Try to get room with the view, it definitely worth it
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear IgorZet,

Thank you for your review and taking the time to tell others about your stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are curently working on the TV set situation.

I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you back to Krakow.

With Kind Regards,