“Construction Noise”

Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow
Ranked #25 of 264 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I just called down stairs after several hours of continuous noise coming from the construction underneath me(They have me on the second floor above the construction). Asked the operator on the "100% Guest Satisfaction" telephone number what they can do for me and the gentelman said they would be making noise for another 4 hours until 6:00 PM and that there was nothing they could do. The hotel is not fully occupied and they certainly did not tell me that they were under construction when my travel agent made the reservation or when I checked in, they did not offer to change my room to a location farther from the construction, in fact they do not care. I really needed to do some work today, yes it's Sunday and I've been traveling for a week with one more to go. Should have stayed at Sheraton.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dave F
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear Dave F,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and for sharing the experience with us

Our point of view is unique and precious to us just because each person is different.

I am sorry to hear that you felt not served properly, the construction had to be done as there has been a change in the polish law.

I will be delighted to welcome you back to Radisson Blu again in the nearest future.

Nino D. Rosenlund

Write a ReviewReviews (2,714)

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Now, I have read all the reviews and I cannot disagree with the usual arguments as to why this place is nice; The staff were absolutely fantastic and helpful every time I came into contact with them and it is located on the perimetre of the various central squares and the castle. And it is value for money no doubt about it. Go and stay there.

But beware, the rooms were not 5 star - the design of the rooms were outdated, the TV was about 10 years old, 1 metre cubed and an inconvenience to walk around. Even more importantly I could hear noise from the air conditioning systems outside (despite the air condition in my room not working well) and the cleaning ladies' warehouse room doors slamming next to mine. One thing i want to do on my holiday is... SLEEP.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nofoetus

Dear Nofoetus,

I appreciate the moment of time that you have contributed into allowing us to know more about our hotel.

Your point of view is the most important and essential to us.

Me and my colleagues are constantly trying our best to make you feel as comfortable as it takes.

I am sorry if you were disturbed by our housekeeping ladies.

I hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Krakow,

Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

The hotel is so close to everywhere. Staff are friendly and really helpful. When we wanted to see a few of the sights they were really helpful. Tours can be organised and you are picked up and dropped off from outside the hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Apeake72,

I would like to express my gratitude for the moment of time that you have devoted to few words about our services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Staff Fantastic, Excellent Location, Good Rooms. Good choice at Breakfast, Restuarants and bar service very help and friendly. Staying here made the difference for a business trip. Within easy walking distance to the popular Market Square

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear David_M186223,

It has been a pleasure having you as a guest of our hotel.

I would like to thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing the experience you had while staying with us.

I am looking very much forward to greeting you again in our cosy hotel.

With best regards from Krakow,

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights from the 19/04/13 until 21/04/13, its a beautiful hotel and our room was fantastic, very clean and spacious and with a giant bathroom. Breakfast was delicious with lots of choice and the staff were wonderful and very helpful. I visited the spa on the friday and had a lovely pedicure, very relaxing. The location is brilliant and just ba 5 minute walk from the square with loads to do. I would recommend this hotel if you are visting Krakow and i would book here again, thankyou for making our stay perfect.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 556, lovely and quiet and a massive room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear rebeccabanister,

Thank you for posting your comment about our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am extremely happy to read that we made your stay with us perfect.

Our biggest goal is a smile on your face. And the biggest reward - you as a satisfied guest!

Have a great day and hope to see you soon in Krakow,

With the very best regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2013

we stayed 3 wonderful nights in radison blu. The team was so kind and helped us with every request. The breakfast was delicious . every thing was so clean and nice.
It is the best hotel any one can ask for a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear ruth h,

Thank you for the great review.

I am happy that you had a wonderful vacation with us.

I looking forward to your next visit and wish you all the best!

With best regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I stayed there 3 nights.
The rooms are very spoinling. The tab is very large, and it was a pleasure filling it with water after a long cold day in Krakov and the vicinity. The rooms are very large, and you have all you need in them. The bed is very comfortable.
Breakfast is very rich, and the waiters, who are very nice, brings to your table whatever type of coffee or a hot choclate you like,
Location: the hotel is 5-10 minutes walk from the old city centre, hence very comfortable for your stay there.
The hotel staff is helpful and kind.
Would recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Shaul,

Thank you for your comment and the recommendation.

I am very happy that you enjyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you back soon.

With the very best regards,