Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dom Polonii(Krakow)
  • Pool
2,826 results
All reviewsbusiness classbusiness roomgreat locationold townwawel castlethe main squareexcellent hotelstandard roombusiness tripan upgraderecommend this hotelbreakfast buffetfew minutes walkhotel bargood sizemini barexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Touted as wonderful this hotel was cold, modern and too simple. The bathrooms were the best part. Very lovely. Terrible rock hard beds. Limited tv. The breakfast was great. Many food choices. And though not an exciting dining venue the hotel,offered a really nice dinner. I would not go back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bvwnyc
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Bvwnyc,

Thank you for your comments.

I am extremely sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your stay and that you do not like our design.

I am happy to inform you that you are currently working on the number of TV channels with a new supplier.

Once again, I am sorry that your experience here was disappointing and still hope that we may have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Radisson Blu is not a five star hotel, there is very little storage space for clothes. Just an open rail with about 5 hangers and a small shelf above. Rooms are very small- I reserved a double room, no view from my room, looked out to the roof of hotel dining room in centre of hotel. Far better options available in Krakow

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2014

Dear 862nigeld,

Thank you for posting your comments about our hotel.

I am extremely sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your stay.

I am very surprised to read your comment regarding the size and especially the little storage space which is the first time I hear this I my over 6 years in the Hotel.

Once again, I am sorry that your experience here was disappointing and I still hope that we may have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2014

We had booked a standard room, but were offered to ugrade to businessroom. Well Worth the money! About 100 zloty per night, u get a bigger room with Nice view, bathrobes and slippers, free pay tv, half price on the minibar.(a beer costs 18zloty originally), newspaper delivered to your door, and much more. Well Worth it!! It has the best location what so ever, Just crossing the street and your in the old town. Very modern and clean hotel, helpful Staff, good variety on the breakfast. Lovely spa are located in the hotel aswell. allover the best in Krakow.

• Stayed: August 2014
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Dear larem89,

Thank you so much for your review.

Especially thank you for the friendly comments regarding our employees.

I am happy to hear that youliked the upgrade and had a pleasant stay

I hope we can welcome you soon back in our house!

With the very best regards from Krakow,

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Rooms are Great and new looking. Close to town center. Reception is friendly and courteous. I did not have a good view, but overlooked it. Buffet was very good. I would stay there again. We had our own tour guides and loved the city.

Room Tip: Make sure that they give you a room with a good view, when you check in..
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear kenkoch,

Many thanks for your Tripadvisor review.

It is great to read that our staff at the reception were helpful and friendly.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

With the very best regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was very satisfied with the hotel, excellent services and kind people. The only thing which could be more attractive is the price of the room, which was relatively high as well as fee for parking. Besides all was almost perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Milada S,

Thank you for your review.

I am happy the read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The prices on the market is always depending on the season and demand.

Hope to see you soon back with us.

With the very best regards