“Very poor customer service”

Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow
Ranked #23 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 13 October 2010

During my stay, I lifted a chaise lounge in my room to move it out of my way. The bottom of the metal tubular leg was so sharp that it cut through my leather shoe and deeply into my foot. The carpet received blood stains as I hurried to the bathroom to get a towel. After soaking 2 towels, my husband was able to fine our first aid kit and wrap it. I went to the desk on my way to the hospital and reported the incident and requested that the bloody towels be exchanged for clean ones, the the blood be cleaned from the bathroom floor and the dangerous chair be removed from the room. The desk clerks ONLY reply was, "Do you need a bandaid?" When I returned from the hospital which cost me cab fare and medical fees for sutures, I found that the towels had been exchanged but I had to wipe the blood from the floor myself and the chair was never removed. I was stunned at the indifference of the staff.

• Stayed: September 2010
There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow

Reviewed 11 October 2010

I stayed at the Radisson twice and I remember there were always some small problems here and there. Third time is the charm and the hotel had worked out all the little glitches and my stay was very enjoyable.

The location was central and the staffers were very helpful and friendly. A lot of people stayed near the square complained about loud noise. My room faced the main road and there was construction going on, but the windows were so sound proof I did not hear any noise at all.

I notice that the breakfast buffet quality had gone done a bit but was still very nice. If you stay for more than seven days, be sure to ask for discounts on laundry and F&B at the hotel. The hotel did not volunteer such information but when asked, they had no problem offering that.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We had ordered 3 rooms. 2 standard double rooms - which we had no problems with - Erveryhing was OK. The third room was for 3 persons - booked through hotels.com. But the person in radisson said that they did not have rooms for 2 persons and we should upgrade to business... for an extra 60 euros per night.... We looked at a business room but it was no bigger than the standard room and had only 2 beds.... After a lot of arguing and waiting hours for the room to be ready we had an extra (crappy camping bed) in a double room...

So DO NOT order a room for 3 person at this hotel..

The room was clean and location is perfect. Breakfast cost 95 sloti.... that's expensive. We ate at a local cafe where breakfast cost 20 sloti...

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2010

The Radisson Blu hotel in Krakow is a beautiful hotel and deserves its five star rating. It is located in a great location just minutes from the central square and walking distance to many of the other sites of Krakow. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and spoke very good English. They promptly replied to my emails and arranged to pick us up at the train station and deliver us back. The linens and pillows were among the best I have slept on. We stayed in numerous hotels on our vacation in Central Europe which claimed to be 5 stars and this was the only one that lived up to its billing.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ljz53
Reviewed 30 August 2010

One of the best hotels in Kraków. Quite new, so very clean and refreshed, some 300 metres from Main Market square. You have very fast internet there inside. Although quite expensive, the rooms deserve its price. I was working for moble company and we installed there good moble equipment so the coverage is very well.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Will stay there every time traveling to Krakow. Very elegant, quiet and upscale hotel. Superb staff and service.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2010

My wife and I spent a week in this beautiful modern hotel. This was our fifth visit which speaks volumes. The rooms, the breakfasts, the friendly and helpful staff who excel in their standard of service make the Krakow Radisson the ideal place to stay when visiting the city. It is located very close to the main square and the castle. Staying at this hotel will add to the pleasure of a visit to Krakow.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Krakow hotels
Sheraton Grand Krakow
Stare Miasto
Hotel Copernicus
Hotel Copernicus
#22 of 261 in Krakow

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow

Address: ul. Floriana Straszewskiego 17, Krakow 31-109, Poland
Region: Poland > Southern Poland > Lesser Poland Province > Krakow > Stare Miasto
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
#3 Spa Hotel in Krakow
#3 Business Hotel in Krakow
#12 Family Hotel in Krakow
#13 Luxury Hotel in Krakow
#13 Romantic Hotel in Krakow
Price Range: £76 - £279 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow 5*
Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow is located next to the Planty Park, in the centre of Krakow. Main Market Square and the Royal Wawel Castle are only few steps away. This hotel offers 196 comfortable guest rooms, two great restaurants, including Milk&Co with amazing fish and seafood buffet. Guests can use here fitness center, beauty studio and eight professional meeting rooms. Free bicycles are available. This is an ideal choice for both business guests and tourists. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Rezidor, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow Hotel Krakow