“Fab interior”

Buddha Drink and Garden Bar
Ranked #12 of 147 Nightlife in Krakow
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stopped here for a quick drink as it was a hot day. Wow! Located in a courtyard, with comfy outdoor sofas as well as indoor seating.

The ambiance is chilled out, relaxed, I could have fallen asleep.

The place was decorated as if a palace in India, with a mixture of Buddha statues, Indian lamps, carved tables and doors and drinks with Indian names. Drinks were reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Great place!!! Very friendly staff compared to many other places in krakow!! Beautiful cocktails in beautiful surroundings! Just off the market square.... Don't be put off if its quiet! Best cocktails and service in krakow :) felt very relaxed and very welcome!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Second time I've visited this bar and on both occasions have had a great time. Good drinks and a great atmosphere. Well worth a visit when you're in Kracow.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

This place is pretty inside but not worth the money. It is so overpriced, the staff were unhelpful and the garden is not a garden. It is a couch next to a potted plant in a courtyard. The location, just off main square, is great but again like I said not great value. Pick value and service over "cool" because you will be disappointed.

4  Thank RezzaG
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I'am the Organizer for one of the largest Groups in Krakow with about 9,000 Members (sorry no name, for this is my complaint) and we have a large get-together every week at a local Bar or Restaurant. This week we decided to gather at the Buddha Bar & Garden, like we have done in other places for 5 years. Now the decor was nice and up-scale and we negotiated with the Manager for 20% off all drinks. We ended up having about 78 Members show up from all over the World and Krakow.
The service was nice at the start, but a lot of the People companied about, why? was there a small wooded shed with windows at the edge of the sitting chairs with a Guard in it always looking at us, I have to say that we found this very odd, and unsettling in a place like this. My Members was there about 4 hours and since they had " no food, no menu" two went out and brought back sandwiches to eat, they were not a the sitting couches but standing next to the exit, on cobblestone flooring (mind you this was the outside patio). With this one servers came rudely to them eating and told them " to eat outside of the Building" , well that caused a uproar from everyone, then the Rude Manger came also and demanded that they take it out of the building not because of their "no food policy", I have never seen in my Life any type of treatment of Customers before, the Staff could of handled this in a more proper and polite way. By the time the Manager had his say " the sandwiches were eaten and gone" . Soon after this, two of my Members came and said " They do not want to give me a beer because they had NO MORE CHANGE", so off to the Manager again, and what to our surprise did he say " Your Group must be very rich, for they use only 100 and 50 bills, so we have no more change for your beer, then he said " Your 20% discount is now over, so you are welcome to go elsewhere". Also our Members are always polite and no one was drunk nor rude, they are all educated People with the highest of respect. Well that did it, we all left. No food, rude servers, Security Guard and a badly train arrogant Manager, with all the other nice Pubs in the area " We will NEVER set foot in this place again..:( real bad ....Tony

4  Thank Cookingaround