2,322 results
All reviewsthe club loungewawel castleolive restaurantrooftop barvodka barold townvistula rivermain restaurantthe main squaredeluxe roomexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetminute walktown squarebeautiful citysalt minesjewish quarter
Reviewed 23 September 2009

What a great hotel..Centrally located. Words cannot express how wonderful this hotel is. Talk about comfort. I felt like I was back inthe USA in a great comfortable bed with a boxspring and mattress. Most of my experience in europe as far as hotels goes is pretty sad. Most hotels have a lousy mattress with some strage cover that resembles a folded up quilt. Not the Sheraton, Krakow. Full American amenities and glorious air conditioning. The food was excellent. Breakfast is very pricey though 85 Zloty's (nearly $30.00 per peson for the buffet. OUCH. The Buffet is really gorgeous but $30.00 is way too much.
Highly recommended hotel.
INTERNET is free in lobby but NOT IN THE ROOM. The in room price is EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE. WiFi recognizes another navailable network at a lesser price. Depending on your location in the hotel the signal strength varies. If you are planning on doing a lot of surfing I would suggest investigating the other provider. I did not and paid nearly $100.00 US for 4 days of internet. That is ridiculous and outragious.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank ronandlane
Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is one of the best sheraton Hotel I ever stayed , the room was big , clean , with all ammenities and the best matress the I ever slept , the breakfast was just perfect with over 100 products to choose , it is central located at only 5 minutes walking distance from the central market square ( downtown 9. Tha staff.. fabolous

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lucysn
Reviewed 18 September 2009

We just returned from 3 nights in Krakow and completely enjoyed the Sheraton. There was really nothing that could have been improved. The staff was fabulous, the location perfect. We would definitely stay here the next time we are in Krakow.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank obcbreeze
Reviewed 6 September 2009

We got this at an amazing rate presumably because August is not the corporate season. The hotel picked us up in a Mercedes from the airport for 80 zloty.
In a perfect position overlooking the river and Wawel Hill. The rooms are very spacious and there was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
Breakfast was a real treat with bubbly for bucks fizz and almost everything else you could think of. We did not need any lunch!
The sports bar was handy and served wonderful milk shakes.
We could not fault it and would certainly go again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2009

I thought this hotel was a bargain at US$154 all in per night. Standard modern American hotel style decor. There is a small gym on the upper floor. Location is good - on the water and only 10 min. walk to central square and 10 min. walk to the Castle. The only problem I had with this hotel is that they charged Euro 22 for limited internet speed (1MB) and if you wanted higher, the cost was around Euro 50.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple