2,350 results
All reviews the club lounge wawel castle olive restaurant rooftop bar vodka bar old town vistula river main restaurant the main square deluxe room excellent hotel breakfast buffet minute walk town square beautiful city salt mines jewish quarter
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My husband and I have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Sheraton in Krakow and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is excellent being a 10 minute walk to the main square and only metres from the castle. Very comfortable beds and the service in the hotel is excellent. We stayed room only and there are lots of small cafes etc nearby where breakfast is really cheap. We treated ourselves to the buffet breakfast on the last morning but at PL 170 between us, it isn't cheap. Good sports bar attached to the hotel if you enjoy watching football etc. All in all, a perfect hotel for our city break.

1  Thank rainebrighton
Reviewed 23 September 2009

What a great hotel..Centrally located. Words cannot express how wonderful this hotel is. Talk about comfort. I felt like I was back inthe USA in a great comfortable bed with a boxspring and mattress. Most of my experience in europe as far as hotels goes is pretty sad. Most hotels have a lousy mattress with some strage cover that resembles a folded up quilt. Not the Sheraton, Krakow. Full American amenities and glorious air conditioning. The food was excellent. Breakfast is very pricey though 85 Zloty's (nearly $30.00 per peson for the buffet. OUCH. The Buffet is really gorgeous but $30.00 is way too much.
Highly recommended hotel.
INTERNET is free in lobby but NOT IN THE ROOM. The in room price is EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE. WiFi recognizes another navailable network at a lesser price. Depending on your location in the hotel the signal strength varies. If you are planning on doing a lot of surfing I would suggest investigating the other provider. I did not and paid nearly $100.00 US for 4 days of internet. That is ridiculous and outragious.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank ronandlane
Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is one of the best sheraton Hotel I ever stayed , the room was big , clean , with all ammenities and the best matress the I ever slept , the breakfast was just perfect with over 100 products to choose , it is central located at only 5 minutes walking distance from the central market square ( downtown 9. Tha staff.. fabolous

2  Thank lucysn
Reviewed 18 September 2009

We just returned from 3 nights in Krakow and completely enjoyed the Sheraton. There was really nothing that could have been improved. The staff was fabulous, the location perfect. We would definitely stay here the next time we are in Krakow.

1  Thank obcbreeze
Reviewed 6 September 2009

We got this at an amazing rate presumably because August is not the corporate season. The hotel picked us up in a Mercedes from the airport for 80 zloty.
In a perfect position overlooking the river and Wawel Hill. The rooms are very spacious and there was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
Breakfast was a real treat with bubbly for bucks fizz and almost everything else you could think of. We did not need any lunch!
The sports bar was handy and served wonderful milk shakes.
We could not fault it and would certainly go again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple