2,341 results
All reviews the club lounge wawel castle olive restaurant rooftop bar vodka bar old town vistula river main restaurant the main square deluxe room excellent hotel breakfast buffet minute walk town square beautiful city salt mines jewish quarter
Reviewed 11 October 2009

Our long weekend stay was a gift from our daughter and it could not have been better. We were in a 'Club' room that gave extra privileges. The hotel, restaurants, room, cleanliness and staff were top notch. Would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 October 2009

Stayed there for a week with business and then my family flew over for the weekend. Its a great hotel and the staff cannot do enough to help in general. Its a businss hotel so for very small children the staff made the difference in helping with small things like heating milk which covered the gaps in what is essentially a business hotel. otherwise its great.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank TheGreensLeeds
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My husband and I have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Sheraton in Krakow and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is excellent being a 10 minute walk to the main square and only metres from the castle. Very comfortable beds and the service in the hotel is excellent. We stayed room only and there are lots of small cafes etc nearby where breakfast is really cheap. We treated ourselves to the buffet breakfast on the last morning but at PL 170 between us, it isn't cheap. Good sports bar attached to the hotel if you enjoy watching football etc. All in all, a perfect hotel for our city break.

1  Thank rainebrighton
Reviewed 23 September 2009

What a great hotel..Centrally located. Words cannot express how wonderful this hotel is. Talk about comfort. I felt like I was back inthe USA in a great comfortable bed with a boxspring and mattress. Most of my experience in europe as far as hotels goes is pretty sad. Most hotels have a lousy mattress with some strage cover that resembles a folded up quilt. Not the Sheraton, Krakow. Full American amenities and glorious air conditioning. The food was excellent. Breakfast is very pricey though 85 Zloty's (nearly $30.00 per peson for the buffet. OUCH. The Buffet is really gorgeous but $30.00 is way too much.
Highly recommended hotel.
INTERNET is free in lobby but NOT IN THE ROOM. The in room price is EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE. WiFi recognizes another navailable network at a lesser price. Depending on your location in the hotel the signal strength varies. If you are planning on doing a lot of surfing I would suggest investigating the other provider. I did not and paid nearly $100.00 US for 4 days of internet. That is ridiculous and outragious.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank ronandlane
Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is one of the best sheraton Hotel I ever stayed , the room was big , clean , with all ammenities and the best matress the I ever slept , the breakfast was just perfect with over 100 products to choose , it is central located at only 5 minutes walking distance from the central market square ( downtown 9. Tha staff.. fabolous

2  Thank lucysn